Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Missy C.
Corona, CA
I only use bath and body Works hand sanitizer. I always get compliments whenever I use it on how amazing it smells.
Trinh N.
Omg I love love love this smell! Very nice and fresh. It's not too overpowering at all like some other fragrances.
Caylie M.
I love hand sanitizers. Bath and body works are the best. Great price, great scents. I feel clean after I use them
Ashley W.
Owasso, OK
Absolutely love this product! If you love apples and the smell of fresh cut apples the you have to get this product
Stephanie T.
Fresh market Apple is a lovely scent, and it really leaves your hands feeling and smelling great plus germ free!
Jennifer P.
Love having my little travel one at work. Not sticky and dries pretty quickly. Of sets the dental smell too. Lol
c S.
Saint Paul, MN
Great smell, reminds you perfectly of fall. Does it's job and keeps you clean and healthy during the fall months.
Darriesha R.
Daytona Beach, FL
I used this before it smells really good and is the best soap I ever used puls it makes my skin smell really good
Nichole K.
Greenville, OH
Smells supper and make my hands feel clean . I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying again !
Alex A.
La Habra, CA
Has an amazing smell. Not quite realistic but very pleasant. Doesn't leave a film on my hands like some soaps do.