Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Marisol R.
I like bath &body works soap and hand sanitizer because i know it is good quality. I already have bought this product twice.
Ivelisse R.
Springfield, MA
The best sanitizer come from bath a d body works they all smell so great I always buy them. Never burns they are so great 😍🙌
This hand sanitizer really works and smells amazing all at the same time! I love how it leaves my hands feeling and smelling.
Amanda B.
I love this product 10/10 would recommend this to anyone who asked. It's tiny and portable so you're always fresh on the go!
Marti S.
Aledo
Love the fresh scent of apples - it is perfect in the kitchen. Keeps my hands soft when I don't want to use Dawn or similar.
Lori S.
Chaffee, MO
This was a good product but not my favorite sent. I would like other smells better. I wish they could bring prices down some.
OMG this is an amazing gand soap the smell is awesome and it doesn't really dry out your skin like most antibacterial soaps
melony o.
Hillsboro, TX
Omg can we say smell so good and it last a while.everyone at work ask me about it.so I have to keep the big bottle on hand
Megan C.
The smell of fresh apples is so nice on my hands! I love the bigger pump for at home and the small ones for my diaper bag.
Laura J.
Elizabethton, TN
Love this! It smells like the crispest, freshest apple you can imagine! It leaves your hands c lean and smelling so fresh!