Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
Love this hand sanitizer gel. It works really well and smells good. I would recommend this to anyone who loves the smell of apple.
Amber Rae M.
Spring Hill, FL
I loved this hand sanitizer. At one point I bought nothing but this but sadly I can't find it at any bath and body works anymore :(
Marrisa S.
Minden, LA
Strongly approve of.
It smells just like apples. Bunches of fresh ripe apples. Definitely get if you love apples and clean hands.
Mercedez H.
Bridge City, TX
Bath and body work products are my absolute favorite! They smell great and last. They are very affordable and I always have some.
Shelly D.
Cheyenne, WY
I have also tried this hand sanitizer it does not dry my hands out and it smells like apples..you can't go wrong with this aroma
I love the pocket size ones, great to use on the go. Personally apple isn't my favorite but they have a large variety of scents.
Liz A.
Eastlake, OH
This hand sanitizer smells just like an apple orchard! I like that it doesn't dry my hands out from using it numerous times a day
Kiara H.
Slidell, LA
This is a great sanitizer. I love the smell, very refreshing. It also doesn't dry out the hands, definitely will purchase again!
Isobelle Christine S.
Woodside, NY
Amazingly fresh hand sanitizer that cleanses thoroughly but without the drying and strong alcohol smell. I love the apple scent!
Robin C.
Fairfield, OH
This Has A Very Fresh Smell, I Constantly Sanatize My Hands, And Thus Doesn't Dry My Hands Out. I Highly Recommend This Product.