Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Sara W.
Buffalo, NY
Smells really good, very fresh. Dries fast and doesn't leave any residue. Also doesn't dry out my hands that bad. Met my expectations.
Kayla S.
These are very drying to my hands I wouldn't recommend for people with dry hands. Although they smell good they are extremely drying.
Melissa C.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers, they leave you feeling refreshed and clean, with no filmy / sticky residue like other brands.
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
This has been one of my favorite scents for a long time and I love that it comes in the hand sanitizer. It smells just like an apple
Natalie G.
What, honestly, can I say about this stuff? Don't use too little or it'll leave your hands feeling gross? It sanitizes your hands.
Carrissa B.
Suffolk, VA
It has a very strong smell that smells like freshly cut apples. I love it, and its so much better than the regular hand sanitizer.
Yasmeen E.
Ventnor City, NJ
Smell good. I love it. would buy again. stop making me write reviews. thanks. please. i beg u. who cares. i just want free things.
Mika B.
Arlington, TX
I love this hand sanitizer! It leaves your hands actually feeling clean and there's no sticky residue. Also, the smell is amazing!
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Ugh this is the most amazing fragrant hand sanitizer I've ever used. It's like walking into a honey suckle garden! Just wonderful!
Natasha S.
Bangor, ME
I love how the fresh apple makes my hands smell and how quickly it dries. It's great in the pocket size for on-the-go everyday life