Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Phoebee C.
Lodi, CA
This is my absolute favorite hand soap from bath and body work. They almost always have it! It smells so fresh and my hands are so smooth after.
Gabriela U.
Phoenix, AZ
I really loved this bath and body hand sanitizer. It met my expectations and really felt clean from my hands every time I used it. Repeat user.
Sarah A.
I love how convenient these are! I literally take one everywhere with me. In my purse, my backpack, beach bag, gym bag... And they smell great.
Shubhra B.
Fremont, CA
It sanitize the hands leaving a pleasant fragrance behind. We have kept one in home and one in car. Gentle to use, will probably buy it again.
Payton J.
Newbern, TN
Great smell, love the size and price. Very good for travel. Love when you get the in 5 for 5, one of the best pocket germ xes I have ever used.
Jenelle S.
Murray, KY
Perfect scent for our farm house. Scent is not overwhelming but smells so clean!!! This product cleans well without making your hands chapped.
Rachel R.
Allenhurst, GA
I buy these for my kids to use. With them being in school there is no telling what they touch. At least I know they can kill,some of the germs.
Sam H.
This is my all time favorite hand soap. The scent is my favorite, it smells like green apple candy. I would recommend to friends and family.
Meighan B.
Richmond, KY
I think this hand sanitizer smells so good! It smells like apple without smelling like a "autumn time apple" It smells very crisp and clean.
Katelynn S.
Franklin, OH
I love this antibacterial sanitizer! It smells so good I can never get enough of it! It works good and it can be a bit drying at time though!