Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Kelley K.
Elkhorn, NE
Smells just like a crisp fall day! These sanitizers make my hands feel and smell clean. They dry quickly but don't leave your hands feeling dried out either.
lorraine p.
Massena, NY
Any bath and body works products are amazing, I have tried so many kinds. I usually buy online since the store in my town closed. Most are very affordable.
Maria F.
Thornton , CO
Come on, who doesn't love BBW??? This one is my old time favorite!!!! Classic scent (goes well with any season), a lot of bubbles, clean hands! I love it!
Moi R.
Rocky Hill, CT
I had this for a refill and it smelt so good! It smelt like you were actually at a farm picking apples, it smelt so real and like actual fruits were in it
Beatris r.
Conley, GA
I can't really say nothing bad about this it's great. I enjoy using this product. The smell is great leaves ur hand soft and it's doesn't leave it sticky.
Autumn H.
Pekin, IL
This is probably my favorite hand sanitizer as bath and boy works. It smells sooooo goodn it also makes your hands very soft and the smell isn't too strong
Jessika B.
Caldwell, ID
I absolutely love any bath and body works products I can get my hands on. I've used it for so many years and I can't get enough of their amazing scents!
Heather C.
Suffolk, VA
This is one of my favs. I clip it onto my purse and go. It smells amazing! It will be one of my go to scents for eternity. Soft and doesn't hurt my skin.
Rosie P.
Oviedo, FL
Not only does this hand sanitizer leave your hands germ free and super soft but it leaves the wonderful smell of fresh apples lingering for you to enjoy!
Pamela S.
Winchester, MA
Love bath and body works anything apple it smells like fall and makes me happy cause I hate the heat Anything from Band is a plus you can not go wrong