Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Melanie B.
Ridge, NY
Absolutely love the smell of this! Doesn't dry out your hands like other sanitizers. Sent is not over powering st all. I keep in my desk at work and in my car
Sylvia F.
Conneautville, PA
I have a serious obsession with bath and body works. I have this hand sanitizer on my desk at work and everyone in the office uses it at least once a day also.
angie h.
new bern, NC
the scent is amazing!! i always have this on hand. i stock up and use it all year. every single time i use it someone asks me "what is that, it smells so good"
Kailey W.
Portland, ME
All of Bath and Body Works products are effective and smell AMAZING but in particular their apple products are extraordinary! Smell so good, I want to eat it!
Hilary H.
Fresno, CA
Love it. Hate the alcohol-y smells of regular sanitizer that dry out your skin. This one works so good, I use sanitizer very often at work and I love this one.
Anni R.
Hawthorne, NJ
before I put something in my hand that dry quite a bit since I'm using this product they have changed my hands feel very soft and leaves a rich smell of apples
Tiffany T.
Campbellsville, KY
Perfect for keeping in your car for those long car rides. Smells great and leaves your hands feeling clean! Great price and better than other hand sanitizers.
Shilah J.
Carlsbad, NM
This product is amazing. Not only does it give you the satisfaction of knowing that you are protected from germs but also has an amazing scent to go with it.
Kelley K.
Elkhorn, NE
Smells just like a crisp fall day! These sanitizers make my hands feel and smell clean. They dry quickly but don't leave your hands feeling dried out either.
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
Love the smell...I also like to have the small container of sanitizer in my purse for a quick "wash" in my purse for the times when there is no soap around.