Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Nicole D.
Mc Connell, IL
You can sanitize your hand's and not feel like you belong at a doctors office. The scent of apple is the perfect balance for the sanitizer and it is not over powering
Rachel B.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite hand sanitizer scent at bbw! No matter what season I always get it because l it leaves your hands smelling fresh and sweet but not overpowering.
Margaret M.
Dayton, OH
When I am out and about I always carry a Bath & Body Works Fresh Market Apple Hand Sanitizer because I never know if I'll be able to wash my hands when I need to. It's not to pricey and its so easy to carry with you.
Nelly D.
Fresno CA
Omg! The smell of this soap is amazing. I use it every single day when i wash my hands. And its very affordable for the amount you get. I bought mine online on their website and i would definitely recommend it to you.
Nicole M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love love love this sanitizer! I am a full time student and am constantly on the go. These are easy to store in a backpack or purse, and the smell is beyond delightful! Ended up buying a lot more of the collection!
Lori W.
Columbus, OH
I've used this hand sanitizer, i love the smell. Of apples, i like the small size , it's. convenient. to carry with me wether in my pocket or in my purse, great size,I've recommended. this smell,brand to my friends
Madison D.
York, PA
This smells great and is convenient for a purse, backpack, or lunchbox. I take it everywhere and keep one in my car. My only complaint is that there could be more exfoliating or moisturizing beads in the gel.
I Love this product! I use it at work on a daily basis. It doesn't dry out your hands and it smells so good! These hand sanitizers are really affordable too and smell way better than the regular store brands.
Kayleigh B.
I love this sanitizer! I think crisp fruit scents work really well for sanitizers and I like the size of this pump bottle. I stock up every time I see this available!
Ethan O.
Berea
Nice foam to it very nice smell, not good for on the go but good for at home. I bought this at Bath and Body Works in my local shopping mall it was quite expensive. But I feel it worked up to expectations.