Bath & Body Works® FRESH MARKET APPLE Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Meagan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. Our powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented with a crisp blend of red delicious apples, pear blossom, and orchard woods.

Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
Kills germs without water
Great to use on your desk top, nursery, kitchen, car or bathroom..

Katlyn J.
Harrisburg, PA
I absolutely LOVE this product. The smell of it is just so refreshing and really makes you feel like it is doing its job. More than often if I use hand sanitizer I use it in this flavor. This product is definitely worth the price and would definitely recommend
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
Love this smell... Its reminds me of fall. And who doesn't love having sanitizer that smells good and you can hang from your keys. Plus the price is great as well. Met all my expectations.
Angela M.
Boston, MA
THIS HAND SANITIZER IS A MUST-HAVE FOR ME!! I always have hand sanitizer on hand because I work at a hospital. This one smells so good! It's like walking through an apple orchard, I love it! I always go back to this scent whenever I'm at Bath and Body Works!
Brianne S.
Love Bath and Body's hand sanitizers! This scent is very fresh and reminds me of the moment right after you cut into a red apple. Only used once or twice but would definitely buy it again!
Ana U.
Dacula, GA
The Bath and Body Works Fresh Apple Hand Sanitizer is another amazing product that I use multiple times a day. It only takes a few seconds to use- that easy, and gives my hands the most clean feeling ever. I always recommend it to my family and friends!
Montana M.
Stratford, CT
This hand sanitizer has an amazing scent and really helps keep your hands clean. Its easy to use and good to keep in the bathroom or on the go. I think it's affordable for everyone and it met my expectations. I would for sure buy it again, its amazing!
Kaylee P.
Providence, KY
I love love love the smell of apple and this hits it right on. It smells very fresh almost as if you walked into an apple orchard and definitely worth your money due to how long it last!!
It definitely met and exceeded expectations. I love hand sanitizer
Hillary B.
Fairburn, GA
I love bath and body works foaming hand soap. It cleanses my skin and makes them feel clean and soft. The apple scent makes me feel like I am right on an orchard picking apples. This soap does not dry your hands out like most. And a little goes a long way!
Trinity B.
Tampa, FL
100% recommend this hand sanitizer to anyone and everyone! Not only does it kill germs but it smells amaaazzingg! Seriously, it smells like straight up fresh apples. You have to try this!
Sheila T.
Irvine, CA
This is my favorite hand sanitizer. Absolutely love the scent of it. The price is affordable too. I used it everyday since I put it in my bathroom and kitchen. The sanitizer works well too, your hands feels clean. Overall I am satisfied with this product.