Bath & Body Works® FRENCH LAVENDER Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Christie G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A soothing blend of fresh lavender with hints of amber

OVERVIEW
Moisturizing Shea Butter and Vitamin E absorb quickly to leave hands feeling soft, smooth, luxuriously nourished and lightly scented.

Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this scent it is so fresh and soft without being too powerful on the nose to use. Of course bath and body works has great moisturizing lotions without the oily feeling. I recommend whenever someone smells the amazing scent and asks what it is.
Chelsea H.
Lovely scent and my hands felt silky and fantastic all day! Bath and Body Works rarely disappoints. I received a travel size in a gift and loved it enough to go in and purchase, despite having a million hand creams at home. Perfect for your bag or the car, anywhere on the go.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I hardly use lotion cause my skin naturally is moisturized but now that I live in the desert and spend much time outside my hands need help and I received Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey Shea Hand Cream as a sample when I was at the Bath & Body Works Store a couple months ago and I fell in love. It has saved my hands. They are soft, moisturized and aren't cracking anymore when I'm out all day gardening or handling hay. Plus it smells amazing. I also love that I can go in and get lots of products for great prices and deals.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I love Bath and Body Works Lavender and Honey! I was so happy to see that they finally made it into a hand creme because I use their lotion and body spray all the time. This hand creme is thick and rich and it goes on like a dream. This has helped my dry hands quite a bit, especially around my cuticle area and they feel more supple now which is great. I would recommend giving it a try. I buy mine either directly from their store or from their website where they often have really good deals.
Christie G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this as a Christmas gift and I really like it!! I wash my hands a lot and having this lotion that is small enough to pop into most of the purses that I carry. I love the smell of Lavender and Honey and I receive a ton of compliments for the smell. It lasts about 3 hours and it's not overpowering. A perfect little refresher for my hands and the smell is inviting.
Maggie W.
I'm personally a huge fan of lavender and honey shea. You really can't go wrong with something that smells great and is good for your body. So I thought this was the perfect combo for a hand cream. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to anyone considering it.
Widlande S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love bath and body I always go broke going in there like all my money to them . The have the best deals and sales. after my bath or shower, I use bath and body work lotions on my whole body right after I have the whole house smelling good omg I love them.
LeAnne R.
Mesa, AZ
First off I love all of bath and body works products I have a mini store at home. I love the long lasting smell I get from there lotions. They keep me skin feeling smooth and moisturizer all day! This smell in particular is one of my favorites because it's sweet but not over the top. It's a very different kind of smell and I love different!
Jacqui Y.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Fresh and flowery scent! As if walking through a garden of sweet smelling flowers. The Shea and Vitamin E moisture leaves my hands feeling so soft and touchable. The scent is very noticeable (as with most B&B products) but not overpowering.
Lauren M.
This scent itself is one of my my favorite scents at Bath & Body Works. But I do wish the scent was a bit more noticeable. I find myself using the spray more often just to make sure the scent is still there.