Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey Travel Size Body Care Bundle uploaded by Mia F.Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey Travel Size Body Care Bundle uploaded by Millene A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Carrie M.
Salem, SC
I love these scents! I also love the convince of how small they are so they are easily packed to travel! I keep my travel bag packed all the time. And they havnt leaked either. The only reason I’m giving them a 4 instead of 5 is the price is a bit high.
rana a.
Santa Cruz, CA
I used this set but I switched to the Beautiful Day set because it had a much more appealing smell and I just really loved it. The full size body wash will last you for about 2 months. A little bit goes a long way!
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Bath and Body Works is superior to any other product in the market, including Victoria's Secret. The scent smells natural and fresh. I never get tired of smelling the light lavender scent. The shea and vitamin e make my skin feel as soft as newborn skin. I would buy this over and over again, and the convenient travel size makes taking it along a breeze.
Morgan L.
Fargo, ND
I love this scent! People ask all the time what I’m wearing! Bath & body works is where I buy all my body wash with vitamin E infused ingredients it leaves my body refreshed and looked soft and glowing!
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
I love most bath and body works products. I love shopping there and smelling everything-! The lotion is good for after shaving and to keep moisture in dry skin. You can go from white flaky cracked skin after u use this it'll be fresh, smooth, and moistened skin. It's baby bottom soft instead of dry and scratchy.. who wouldn't want to do that.....
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
I love bath and body works. Big fan of their scents and they have great deals and sakes often. I purchased this gift set around the holiday season. I love all things lavender and I loved the combination of the lavender and honey. I love the mist for something light when I travel. I like the travel sizes so I can try more scents.
Tammy O.
Oviedo, FL
This is a great trio for business and pleasure. I travel very frequently for work and like to tack on a day or two of fun. It's nice to have one scent that is suitable for professional as well as when I have time off. No need to pack multiple lotions and perfumes!
Emma O.
Otsego
Bath and Body Works does it again with this travel set. It is very gentle and leaves a light floral scent that it's easy on the nose. It lasts quite sometime when the set is used all together. The travel size bottles make it super easy to take on the go and I would recommend this product to anyone!
Jessica C.
Adamsville, AL
This scent is simple and fresh, I fell in love with this product from the first time I used it. It isn't any more expensive than the rest of the products that B&BW has. I would recommend trying this if you don't like overwhelming scents for everyday use.
Naik C.
This lotion is currently using in my purse , and is one of my favorite fragrances . It is a lotion that provides a great softness in the application, but not for long . its fragrance remains long in the skin, like a perfume. Although there are better options to moisturize , I recommend its use.