Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey Shower Gel 10 oz/295g uploaded by Doris W.Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey Shower Gel 10 oz/295g uploaded by Alexis E.Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey Shower Gel 10 oz/295g uploaded by Sam M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this shower gel keep your skin moisturized?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. Is such a lovely, light lavender scent that it gets well for any situation. I like using this at night or on a day Im home relaxing.

All of their shower gels lather amazingly so you get a good clean but they don't dry out the skin. In fact your skin feels softer after showering.

This is a lovely lavender scent, like walking through the fields of Provenance.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I just recently finished up this shower gel & I was extremely happy with the results (: The scent is so calming and soothing, perfect for a shower right before bed. Plus it lingers on the skin.
Natalie R.
Louisville, KY
This is my absolute favorite Bath & Body Works scent! I had to buy another bottle because my roommate loved it too and it went faster than any of our other products. I also love how it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky like other products. I was worried when this was given to me as a gift because of my sensitive skin and issue with scented perfumes. However, I have not had any issues with this product!
Angelica M.
Oh wow 😳 me facinan Los shower gel de bath & body works en especial este el de French lavender tiene un rico olor y es bien bueno para uno relajarse en la bañera antes de irse a dormir 😴 súper buenos y relajantes 👍😉
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
This is one of my FAVORITE scents from bath & body works. It is absolutely delicious. It also blends in really nicely. It's not too thick but it's also not too thin where you don't feel moisturized. I would definitely buy this product again it's one of my all time favorite lotions.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
I am so upset that they're retiring this scent. This has been one of my favorite scents at Bath and Body Works for a really long time. It's so fresh and nice, and the packaging is my favorite packaging of any of the products there. I hope they do a revival for this later. It will be missed!
Kaelynne B.
This product is great for the summer. It has a bright smell and is very moisturizing. It was bought at bath a body works. It was a good price for a great lotion. The packaging is appealing. I would definitely recommend buying this!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
I actually really like the way this smells, I have it in the hand soap also, it is really good! The scent is really really light, price is amazing with coupons and sales. I would buy it again!
Annette G.
Vista, CA
This is my current scent obsession! The lather on this is so rich, I feel like a bottle of shower gel from B&BW (which is significantly smaller than drugstore bottles) lasts me much longer than the generic brands with more oz. in them.

For me, I have always struggled with lavender smells. Some are too pungent in theraputic or stress relief formulas, but this is a much more toned down lavender and works well with my scent palette. Just Spring-y enough to use for daytime showers, but the lavender properties really shine for me during nighttime showers. It is very relaxing and perfect for this season!
Desiree L.
Manteo, NC
When it comes to Bath & Body Works I am always trying different scents I am obsessed with their lotions Body mists Hand sanitizers Shower gels The list is way too long to give a review on each product As i Said I am OBSESSED with Bath & Body Works I use the products daily I have their candles in my living room and bathroom I highly recommend too many of their products to everyone They have so many scents to choose from I do wish they would bring back the Juniper scent years ago that was my favorite that got me hooked on bath & body works O honestly could go on & on with nothing but good comments & how long the scent lasts LOVE IT
Mary B.
Lombard, IL
Does this shower gel keep your skin moisturized?