BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• What other scents are best for a scrub? 1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this scrub is good for normal skin and...1 Answers
  • How often do you use your scrub?1 Answers
Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey Body Scrub
  • "I love the smell of this scent. It's sweet and mild and is a favorite of mine especially since I'm sensitive to smells. The smell last a long time without being overly strong!" in 3 reviews
Beth K.
Louisville, KY
So I honestly don't know how long I've had this but when I found it I bought three because I love it so much. It leaves my skin smooth and since I have really really dry skin, especially during the winter, I like using this when I take a bath because it put some moisture back into my skin. But for warning you might want to scrub the tub after using this because the oils will cover the tub and make it slippery. I learned that the hard way.
Lauren T.
I love this scrub! First it smells amazing! Second it gets all of th dead skin and impurities off my hands and body. Last it doesn't leave me feeling greasy! All of those for the price if a win! Plus with the deals and discounts you can beat it. I will be a urchasing again.
morgan c.
Edgewood , MD
I really like this scrub. The scent is very light, hardly noticeable, but the effect on the skin is amazing. I use this after shaving and my legs feel so smooth and soft. It's pretty gentle and leaves your legs smooth for a while afterwards. I wish they had this scrub in more scents, but I can't even find more of this in stores. I would definitely recommend this if you can find it!
Elizabeth P.
Shreveport, LA
This is my favorite body scrub to get, I get two every time I go to Bath and Body Works! It leaves my skin very smooth and it smells wonderful! There's nothing bad I can say about this product! I will never stop buying this!
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
I have never tried a body scrub before this and my goodness, I have been missing out! My skin feels so soft and smooth after I get out the shower, it's just amazing!
Veronica H.
West Monroe, LA
I always use Bath and Body Works products. The scent is so sweet and soft and not overbearing. It leave my skin feeling oh so soft with a hint of lavender and applying the lotion after the scrub is just devine. I will most definitely purchase this item again. I even bought it for my daughter. We just wouldn't go anywhere else for our body products. Thank you for your wonderful products and amazing scents.
Savannah A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Talk about Heaven in a bottle and that is THISSSS product. I received this as a christmas gift and O.M.G it is amazing. It leaves my skin sooo soft and it smells amazing. The smell isn't too strong nor too weak. The price is great too! A little goes a long way so it doesn't take much to do your whole body. 10/10 recommend!
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love the Bath & Body Works brand of body lotions. They have so many different scents and formulas to choose from. I am currently using the Midnight Pomegranate body butter. I goes on very well and seems to sink into my skin so well. The scent is AWESOME!!! I am so going to buy this one again!!!
Breanna B.
Miami, OK
I absolutely love bath and body works scrubs! They are seriously amazing. I love mostly every scent they have. The French lavender and honey is great and the Waikiki beach coconut is also so amazing. They work great and they are well worth the price!!! Plus bath and body works is always having some sort of sale so you rarely pay full price anyway.
Amelia L.
I am not sure how expensive or inexpensive this product is as far as scrubs go, but it smells great. That is my favorite part about it. It scrubs better than microbeads and is very relaxing to use. I've bought more than one bottle even though I'm not a fan of the oily feeling it leaves.
Lauren T.
What other scents are best for a scrub?
Sam G.
Osprey, FL
I was wondering if this scrub is good for normal skin and if it's good for the face. I know it's a body scrub that contains honey so it's targeted for dry, body skin. However I'm hoping it's still good for my skin type.
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
How often do you use your scrub?