BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A soothing blend of fresh lavender with hints of amber

OVERVIEW
Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated to effectively cleanse and exfoliate, while conditioning Aloe and Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

• Does this soap come in any other scents?1 Answers
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Made my hands feel so soft and the smell was fantastic. The scent of the soap lasted longer than any normal soap. It came with a squirt cap which made it very easy to use. Also another bonus was the bottle was very presentable and i could leave out for my guest to try! I would definitely recommend this to family and friends! Its an awesome product!
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
This soap smells so good!! Of course just about all Bath and Body Works soaps do. But I like this one more than a lot of the others because I feel like a lot of bath and body works products smell similar or like grapefruit. Normally I wait to purchase any products from B&BW till they have a sale because I like to save but still a good products.
Bella G.
This is my all-time favorite scented hand soap. It doesn't have a funky scent to it like other Bath and Bodyworks products which is pretty nice. If you're just looking for a calm scent then this is the one to get. It wasn't that expensive and Bath and Bodyworks always has a bunch of offers or coupons available.
Ashlee B.
i love the soft lavender fragrance this soap delivers. However, I am not crazy about the deep cleansing soap. Its not very practical in our home compared to the foaming soap. It seems like more of a hassle to rinse the deep cleansing formula off after washing which doesn't work well with my kids.
Antique W.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love the smell, it keeps my hands also feeling really smooth. I do recommend that you buy this product to keep most likely in your bathroom, i brought mines from bath and body works but i guess you can also buy it from amazon too for maybe a lower price.
Fabi E.
The scent in this soap is sweet but not overbearing, it is actually very pleasant and calming. This is one of my favorites because I feel it goes well in a bathroom or kitchen, whereas some scents don't do well in a bathroom (in my opinion, for example food based scents).
Morgan F.
Menomonie, WI
I am pretty loyal to Bath and Body hand soaps, especially the deep cleansing ones!  I feel as if washing with beads gives a smoother clean (whether that's true or not) and the scent is so calming!  I gave it four stars because although I am loyal, they have tried out my hands before if you don't moisturize daily!
Summer A.
Frisco, TX
French lavender is a sweet floral scent (more for ladies). I absoultely love the fact that bath and body works brings out different scents every season of the year. I would recommend everyone to buy bath and body work soap , the foam ones!
Reina L.
Bridgewater, VA
I love this soap on my hands! It feels great on the skin and cleans every germ there is on your skin. It smells great. It is affordable and is found at mostly any drugstore there is near you! I use this every time after I use the bathroom!
I love everything from bath and body works! It cleans your hands of course but also smells amazing. I like it better than other hands soups. It's a little on the pricier side but the fragrance is better than other brands. It does seem to dry my hands out a little though.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Does this soap come in any other scents?