BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Angelina P.
Belleville
I have been using the Bath & Body works room spray for years. I wish it was a bit more affordable so I use it sparingly because it's truly a treat. I always feel like my home smells so luxurious with this. I get many compliments and questions about what it is. It doesn't even take a full spritz to fill my living room with the scent therefore the small canister lasts for quite some time.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
really like the way this product smells and I think that it lasts a long time in the air. The best time to buy this is definitely when they're having a sale because if not they do tend to get a little bit pricey if you buy more than just a few of them at a time. I like to use lavender products during the night time as it relaxes my mind and helps me sleep.
Laurel A.
All of the Bath & Body Works air fresheners are really great! They are the perfect accessory to a nicely decorated home and are pretty affordable. There are also always deals or coupons that you can use to get a really great deal on these products! If you sign up for the Bath & Body emails, they will send coupons straight to your email!
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love straying this in my room right before bedtime. I’m a huge believe in essential oils and I definitely think lavender really helps with relaxation and sleep. It smells so amazing and keeps my room fresh. It’s long lasting and and a little goes a long way. If your a fan of lavender this stuff is for you!
🐈Marisol H.
Huntington Park
I'm not a true fan of the smell of lavender. It always makes me feel sick. This one it's the exception, I initially bought it as a gift for my boyfriend since he likes it, and when he used it and I smelled it, I was like Omg it's really good. So I just started buying it but for myself.
Nicole Y.
Sacramento
The lavender smells amazing!!! I use this in all my rooms. And it leaves rooms smelling good for long period of time. It’s not expensive. Very good price and i would recommend it to anyone who needs to freshen up their rooms or car!
marley d.
Arlington , TX
I used this for my car in case it starts smelling bad or I pass by a skunk or sewage plant and it works great. I make sure to spray it in the ceiling and one spray is enough! These last a long time and the bottle can withstand the Texas heat.
Promise G.
Two sprays in the room is all you need. Wonderfully fragrant. I also use them in my car. In small areas can be overwhelming. You can catch them on sale. But even not on sale still worth the price.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
Love the natural smell of lavender. I’m a huge room spray buyer at Bath and Body. I recommend this for every room. Just a few spritz before you leave and you will come home to such a fresh smelling room!
Lauren B.
I love this room spray! One spritz will fill the entire room. It is a little potent in small rooms but great when you need a quick room smell! Kinda pricey, but I usually buy them when they're on sale and they last forever!