BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Laurel A.
All of the Bath & Body Works air fresheners are really great! They are the perfect accessory to a nicely decorated home and are pretty affordable. There are also always deals or coupons that you can use to get a really great deal on these products! If you sign up for the Bath & Body emails, they will send coupons straight to your email!
Nicole Y.
Sacramento
The lavender smells amazing!!! I use this in all my rooms. And it leaves rooms smelling good for long period of time. It’s not expensive. Very good price and i would recommend it to anyone who needs to freshen up their rooms or car!
Cristi C.
Maple Grove, MN
easily top fav smells from bath and body I always buy around the holiday season. The room spray does have a strong smell to it like 1-2 sprays is enough unless your like me and your whole entire house smells like it for days. This room spray smells exactly like the name states, lavander with a hint of earthy woods. It is a concentrated room spray, so a little goes a long way. One or two sprays per room. The scent lasts a surprisingly long time. One of my new favs.
Alecia P.
Las Vegas
I ADORE the smell of this spray! I would love to be able to give it 5 stars but it doesn’t hold in the air as long as it should in its price point. Out of its competitors I have to say it is pretty good though. I do wish it were better because the different scents bath and body works makes is wonderful and for the price you really want them to change the atmosphere in the room for a time.
Angelina P.
Oakland , CA
I have been using the Bath & Body works room spray for years. I wish it was a bit more affordable so I use it sparingly because it's truly a treat. I always feel like my home smells so luxurious with this. I get many compliments and questions about what it is. It doesn't even take a full spritz to fill my living room with the scent therefore the small canister lasts for quite some time.
Abby O.
Great cleaning product. Does exactly what it is supposed to do and smells wonderful. This is a part of my usual cleaning routine, and it is priced well for the quality of the product. I can usually find coupons for this item as well. Definitely will be purchasing again.
NW W.
Fayetteville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lavender is one of my favorite scents, so when I saw this I thought I just have to try this and I loved it even more than I thought I would. The bath and body works scents always last for a while, and don't take much for effective use! I will definitely buy us again!
Leanne G.
Yessss I Love room spray. Lavender is my favorite to spritz around my bedroom for that comforting scent before bed. Bath & Body offers my favorite room sprays available. They could be a bit cheaper but I don’t mind as they do last a pretty long time.
millennial d.
when i say you only need one spray of this i definitely mean it! it lasts all day & circulates around the entire room. it's definitely something you have to spray in a large area.  it smells great & the lavender is so soothing
Madi N.
columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these. They smell so awesome. I don’t have to worry about changing them out every day and I also don’t have to worry about having multiple wax warmers going. I can just have one and the whole house smells amazing!