BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

South of France Lavender, Vanilla, Soft Jasmine

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax & wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Our NEW low-profile design features the same amount of wax in a sleek silhouette! Burns approximately 25 - 35 hours & measures 5" wide x 3" tall

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

• I had my candle burning for like 3 hours and it made the ...2 Answers
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Kylie V.
North Liberty, IA
I love lavender scented items as lavender is so relaxing and is a great scent that helps calm my migraines.  I am very picky about the scent though and have found that Bath & Body has wonderfully scented candles.  They always pair the lavender up with other great scents and i buy the scents not only in the candles but body care and wallflowers as well!
Marisa L.
east lansing
I love lavender scent because it is so relaxing. this is a great scent that you can never go wrong. I would pair it in the bathroom for a nice relaxing bath or right in the living room on a Sunday morning for cleaning. So worth the smell.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love everything from bath and body works. I cannot help but walk in anytime I go to the mall. Everything is very affordable and they always have great deals. The candles are very pretty and smell great as well.
Hannah J.
Kilgore
I usually light this candle before I go to bed and the smell is so relaxing and lavender is also strong so if you aren't too fond of it I wouldn't get it. But its relaxing and helps me fall asleep faster.
Jonnay V.
I'd say this is a very pleasant smelling candle. It's perfect if you like something floral that isn't too strong. This candle has a very good throw, but isn't completely overwhelming. It will fill up your house with scent, but not to the point where it's so strong that it gives you a headache. Lavender tends to be a very calming and relaxing scent, and I'd say this candle is as well. I'd highly recommend this one!
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Love love this candle so much. I love the lavender smell. Bath and body works never disappoints me. Everything I buy from this brand is amazing. It is kind of expensive but very worth it. I highly recommend these candles. They last a long time too. I also got another candle from bath and body works and it smells like candy. I forgot the name of it. But I love love it so much. One of my favorite stores to shop at. 5 starsssss.
ASHLEY W.
Memphis, TN
They sent for Bath and Bodyworks candles is amazing and you can literally smell them not even three minutes after lighting the candle. I'm only giving this three stars though because the top of the candle is so open and when you light it the little wicks spark and stuff flies out of the candle. They are pricey but they always have awesome deals
Eunice K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my all time favorite scent from BBW. I love lavender anything and this candle is very accurate. It's also very long lasting and you can use the glass container once it's empty for storing other things.
Kelsey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love candles! These last awhile and smell really great! This one is particular has a really rich lavender smell that fills the house. They can get overwhelming though and when you blow them out, the smell is pretty disgusting. They are overpriced as well unless you get them in sale.
Tori Jean ..
I had my candle burning for like 3 hours and it made the whole house smell like burnt candle. I never experienced a candle do that before...