Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist
4.76 / 5 based on 2,429 Reviews
Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist
- "bath and body works perfume lasts a very long time and the smell is also really nice sometimes the smell gets to your head or some of my perfumes that's ive been constantly spraying over and over start smelling like chemicals or alcohol so be careful with what perfume you buy!" in 115 reviews
- "I have tons of these they last a long time and have SOOO many different scents that they switch out all the time but one thing I wish is they were more long wearing they maybe last a hour . " in 91 reviews
- "I'm not even kidding, I have a bottle of pumpkin spice from 2001 and that stuff is long lasting throughout the day, doesn't seem to bother anyone with sensitivities and has one of the best scents of pumpkin I have ever encountered." in 70 reviews
- "I have SO many of the Bath & Body works fragrance mists and body sprays because they come out with so many different limited edition fragrances." in 66 reviews
- "Bath and Body Works almost always have good coupons and promotion, so I have tried out almost every scent, my favorites are Winter Candy Apple, Mad About You and Sweet pea." in 55 reviews
Love the scent of the Cherry! Once I am ready to step out the door I spritz and twirl. Not a super long lasting scent. Compares about the same to other spritzes. I got mine at Bath and Body works. Reasonable price and I would recommend this scent to others!
My favorite frangrance mist ever. Wish it wasn't discontinued! When it was available for purchase online for only a limited time and I ended up buying a few. It's light and fresh, I wear this almost everyday.
My favorite body mists ever❤ such a wide variety of scents... my personal favs being the seasonal scents. I just recommend you wait for the sales to get the best deals, I am not about to pay full price for anything at bbw. lol
I have several of these mists and I love them. You can leave them in your car in hot and cold and they still smell amazing! They aren’t too strong or not strong enough. They are perfect for me. I won’t ever stop buying these. They are good for spritzing around the house even. :)
I love bath and body work!! I try my best to catch every sale they have!! I have so many scents.. I like to switch them up every week to a different one. The fragrance is so strong it last all day
Brown sugar fig is my absolute favorite fragrance from bath and body works. I believe they stopped producing it or it’s now sold during the fall season. I had to purchase more on eBay.
I think it's fair to assume if you have ONE of these, you actually have about 250 of them 💁😂 My mom, sister, daughter and I get them by the tote-fuls for holidays and they quite literally last for years without losing their fragrance. We have sensitive skin and B&BW products have never irritated our skin. My mom has an allergy to formal perfumes, but body mists do not irritate her sinuses. This is one of few stores where there absolutely is a scent for everyone!
I love bath and body works scents I'm addicted.... I need them all.... and all the coupons they send it just makes me want to go their all the time because of their deals.... I have quite a bit of body mist I'll post a picture of them all.... I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND BATH AND BODY WORKS BECAUSE OF THEIR GREAT PRICES.... THEIR GOOD TO GIVE AS PRESENTS PEOPLE..... ESPECIALLY ME!!!!
I've been using these body mists for years now. There is always a huge variety of scents that Bath & Body Works sells - which is wonderful.. allowing you to find YOUR scent. I would spray the mist on my body a few sprays before I left the house in the morning. The scent was strong but throughout the day it would lose it's scent. Feeling like I need to reapply. I am not sure how much water content is in these bottles.
Bath and Bodyworks really has some winners in there scent collections you just have to sample them to find what scents you like the most! My favorite for summer is Butterfly Flower, and for fall I like Black Amethyst, I actually wear Black Amethyst all year round because it smells so refined and classy it smells like a perfume not a body spray ! Every Christmas I use there sale that they have the buy 3 get 3 free on the body sprays and stock up. I also get some for my sisters and mother, they love Honeysuckle, Amber and the top favorite is Dark Kiss it's all my mom wears !
Q & A
What scent would you recommend?
What FRESH fragrance mist Bath and Body Works do you recommend?
What is your favorite fragrance?
If you could get them to bring back one fragrance they retired or was a limited edition what would it be?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos