BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. see more...

Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist
  • "bath and body works perfume lasts a very long time and the smell is also really nice sometimes the smell gets to your head or some of my perfumes that's ive been constantly spraying over and over start smelling like chemicals or alcohol so be careful with what perfume you buy!" in 115 reviews
  • "I have tons of these they last a long time and have SOOO many different scents that they switch out all the time but one thing I wish is they were more long wearing they maybe last a hour . " in 91 reviews
  • "I'm not even kidding, I have a bottle of pumpkin spice from 2001 and that stuff is long lasting throughout the day, doesn't seem to bother anyone with sensitivities and has one of the best scents of pumpkin I have ever encountered." in 70 reviews
  • "I have SO many of the Bath & Body works fragrance mists and body sprays because they come out with so many different limited edition fragrances." in 66 reviews
  • "Bath and Body Works almost always have good coupons and promotion, so I have tried out almost every scent, my favorites are Winter Candy Apple, Mad About You and Sweet pea." in 55 reviews
Heather B.
Equality, IL
I simply LOVE the different body sprays that you can buy from Bath and Body works! I always leave the store with at least 2-3 new body sprays! They are a good bang for your buck because one bottle with last quite a long time! The scents are wonderful and they have a huge variety to choose from! Depending on the spray you choose, they can last all day long although some only seem to last for a couple of hours. It's hit or miss! I strongly recommend buying some body sprays from bath and body works!!
Allie W.
I tend to love the limited edition scents, especially the summer scents, but I promise that there is a scent for you! There are so many! My mom is very sensitive to perfume, so I never had any growing, but these fragrance mists are light enough that they don't bother her and stay on for a long time so people can still smell it, even though it's light. If you're not into perfumes but still want to have a nice, light scent, try them out! Not to mention the great sales and deals always going on!
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like every girl in high school live off these and I'm guilty! School shopping I'd always stock up on these. They always have a sale, usually buy 3 and get 1 free (I think). I would always go home between 4-8 scents and they'd last me all school year. They offer TONS of different scents. Sweet, fresh, musty, whatever you're into they have it. I wish they'd last longer though. I find they only stay on for a couple hours then I have to reapply.
Tiffany N.
San Diego , CA
Go smell the "Hello Beautiful" fragrance right now. It is such a fresh floral with a hint of citrus scent that is absolutely perfect for Spring! Whenever I spray the body mist on me, I spray like at least 10x because I love it so much. I just wish the scent lasted! If they ever had a parfum version of this, I WOULD BE ALL OVER IT.

There's also a candle in this scent too. Just FYI. :)
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist are my new obsession!!! Even though they've been around for ages, I've never been really turned on by the smells until recently. Pumpkin Apple Cider and Twisted Peppermint are my current favorites! I'm so impressed by the smells, I blindly order 3 more different fragrances online during a sale without even smelling them just yesterday!!!!
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love this fragrance with madness ... I use it as a substitute for perfume and the truth is a total success, the fragrance lasts all day in my body, the people around me feel the aroma ... it is very sweet and fresh thing That I love ... The Presentation is very beautiful and if it is to buy it as many times as I would, I would do it with my eyes closed.
Kiara S.
These smell so amazing, and I have tons and tons of them. I love almost all of them, there is just one thing I have an issue with. They do not last as long as I would like. So, I have to reapply multiple times throughout the day, which is kind of annoying. I also wish they had more scents in travel sizes, so I could carry one to reapply during the day.
Brianna L.
Williamsburg, VA
I absolutely love Bath and Body Works fragrances. My fall back will always be Sweet Pea, but I've come to love the Cool Melon Kiwi scent from last summer's fragrance line. As long as they're in business, they'll have my money, and as long as I have money, they'll always be in business. It's a win-win for everyone.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Smells So good and sweet. I love the fact that it is not overpowering but a subtle scent that is great. fairly reasonable in price. Like that you can spare it and it doesn't smell like you've just left the store where everyone sprayed the scents. Con smell doesn't last all day. Pro nice subtle scent.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this in Waikiki Beach Coconut. I'm crazy for anything coconut and this was the best I could do there since they don't have creamy coconut anymore. ūüė•ūüė•ūüė•I loved smelling like baked goods. So this is just ok. It does smell good but more like pineapple than coconut. It's a good summer scent.
Shannon P.
What scent would you recommend?
Mildred V.
Caguas, Puerto Rico
What FRESH fragrance mist Bath and Body Works do you recommend?
Jennifer H.
Fort Worth, TX
What is your favorite fragrance?
Elizabeth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you could get them to bring back one fragrance they retired or was a limited edition what would it be?
Misty A.