Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist

Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances.

What is your favorite scent from bath and body works ?
How does everyone feel about the new blueberry spray [brand:bath-body-works]?
About how long did the scent last?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“bath and body works perfume lasts a very long time and the smell is also really nice sometimes the smell gets to your head or some of my perfumes that's ive been constantly spraying over and over start smelling like chemicals or alcohol so be careful with what perfume you buy!” in reviews
“I have tons of these they last a long time and have SOOO many different scents that they switch out all the time but one thing I wish is they were more long wearing they maybe last a hour . ” in reviews
“I have SO many of the Bath & Body works fragrance mists and body sprays because they come out with so many different limited edition fragrances.” in reviews
“Bath and Body Works almost always have good coupons and promotion, so I have tried out almost every scent, my favorites are Winter Candy Apple, Mad About You and Sweet pea.” in reviews
“I love the fragrance mists from Bath and Body Works (especially Amber Blush and Pink Chiffon) and use them on pretty much a daily basis.” in reviews
Saint Louis, MO
Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist uploaded by Mary H.
I have the Christmas Cocoa & Mint fragrance and love the light chocolate mint flavor. I have to make sure I don’t go all cray cray and spray too much. Can you, though? It dissipates fairly quickly, so spray away I say!!!
Johnstown, OH
Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist uploaded by Melissa F.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Horrible they smell like alcohol and then when that dissapates it is an old fashioned not in a good way scent. I have 3 bottles, that i am sure have been regifted and will be again soon. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist
Sioux City, IA
I love all the bath and body works scents most of the time but as far as lasting not so much. The lotions as opposed to the fragrance mists last longer in my opinion and the lotion scents are stronger. I usually always get bath and body sprays for christmas from family and I go through them fairly quickly because the scent dies off. The product is usually a little spendy for value, but the store usually has good sales every now and then on them.
Calarasi
I really like the bath and bodyworks fragrance mists .Theres so much choices in this range with body lotion and shower gels to match to .The sprays are reasonably prices quite a good size and some come in large or small sizes .The sprays have just the right amount of fragrance and aren’t therefore to over powering . There are different scents out for fall and summer then Xmas . I love the xmas scents like twisted peppermint the most .
I don't like to wear perfumes.  They tend to be too strong resulting in a headache.  I like to use several varieties of Bath & Body works Fragrance Mists.  They are a nice refresher during the day.  I mainly use them in the summertime along with the corresponding body lotions.  Some of my favorites are Sun Ripened Berry, White Citrus and Freshwater Mist.  I find that I need a stronger moisturizer in the cold Chicago winters.  Bath and Body is great for the summertime but not so much for the wintertime.
Everything from bath and body works smells oh so good. You will only get a few every now and again that isnt the greatest. This use to be my go to scent, but now BB&W has advanced over the years... that this one kind of got put on the back burner for me. Yes, I would definitely buy again one day. It smells so fresh, and I love the string scent of the cherries. It's a good spring scent.
Erie, PA
Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist uploaded by Onyx Helena E.
I have the scent Midnight Pomegranate and it's the perfect balance of strong scent that's not overwhelming while having a good staying power and making me feel sexy. An ex-girlfriend claimed she didn't like smelling it on me, and then would use it when she stayed over. That's how good it is.
Macon, GA
Overall, I really enjoy using the Bath & Body Works Fragrance mist! The mists smell amazing and they are much less expensive than the standard perfumes one can buy. One down side, however, is that they are not very long lasting but re-application is possible as they are not overpowering. While I love the scents, I do wish they would last longer! Overall, I would recommend these fragrances, especially A Thousand Wishes which is my favorite, however, reapplication may be necessary for some.
Long Is City, NY
I bought this fragrance mist base on the reviews. I would say smells sweet kinda flowery but not annoyingly too sweet. I prefer wearing this summer n autumn days even nights. Just maybe hanging casually by the beach 🏖 or going for ice cream treat type of vibes. I like to wear it for days that don’t need to get too much attention but need to avoid smelling bad once the sun heat hits me.
Maquoketa, IA
I typically choose Bath and Body works fragrance mists because they’re light scents that I can wear around other people without worry about the scent being too strong! I typically purchase new fragrances when they’re on sale and the price is usually just right! I have noticed that the scent tends to fade after a couple hours, so you may need to reapply.

120 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Proctorville, OH
il y a un an
what fruity Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist do you recommend? any kind of potent fresh fruity smell is right up my alley.
Alishia B. • il y a 9 mois
Black cherry merlot , cranberry cider , black raspberry vanilla are some amazing fruity ones !!! If you like a sweet and fruity I recommend the pink velvet cupcake!
Lubbock, TX
il y a un an
Darya S. • il y a un an
I feel this scent all day. and all around him feel