BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

A luxurious, unforgettable blend of fiery pomegranate, red peony, rich vanilla rum & oak wood in our nutrient-rich, non-greasy lotion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion!
Alicia H.
1,484 reviews
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Alicia H.
I received this as christmas gift. I had never heard of it before or ever smelled it so I didnt know what to expect. Normally I'm not really a fan of people picking scents for me but in this case, I was very pleasantly surprised. The scent is rich, velvety, and flowery. The texture is perfect. Dries quickly. Not tacky or sticky. Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. Definitely a keeper for me. Very pleased with this surprise Christmas gift.
Natalie R.
ulysses
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Natalie R.
Forever Red is such an iconic bath and body works product. I have used this scent many times and am sure to use it many more times in the future !
Mary J.
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Mary J.
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Mary J.
This lotion has wayy too many notes to list so I took a picture of the back so you can get a gist of what it smells like. It smells different on every person, but on me the notes of marshmallow and pomegranate are strong on my skin. I love this lotion! I use right after a shower and it is such a clean and fresh scent. I highly recommend.
viviana V.
Anderson
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by viviana V.
It smells so good and it keep my body very moisturized. The bottle is pretty decent size but it takes a lot. With my skin type it likes to just immediately absorbs it. it last me for about a couple hours before I need to reapply or if I get my skin wet it comes off. It doesn't cost that much it's a pretty good price for the product. I would recommend this to my friends and my loved ones it's just really good in my opinion besides the fact that my skin absorbs it.
Stephanie W.
Kenosha, WI
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Stephanie W.
I really love this lotion. It smells incredible, the packaging is very nice, and a little goes a long way in adding a dose of moisture to my skin. I’m glad B&BW brought down the price-point on this, too, because now I can continue to repurchase without feeling guilty.
Danielle  F.
Warren, OH
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Danielle  F.
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Danielle  F.
I can not get enough of this lotion!! I have always loved the Forever Red. And I am so happy Inwalked in and found the newer one. I have the original shower gel, lotion and spray. Now I own the newer version but still smells the same lotion ans shower gel❤ Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion goes a long way ans the smell.. Ohhh my!!! I love the smell. Its not harsh at all! A little does go a long way.
Savanna B.
Richton, MS
I ended up buying the last bottle available at my store. It was so good, I use to every day. The perfume and shower gel too.
Martina B.
Fontana, CA
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Martina B.
This lotion smells so good. Its smells sweet and vanilla. I love it. I love using it before going out. I recommend this scent. The package is so pretty.
Tasnim R.
White Plains, NY
1,166 reviews
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Tasnim R.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Perfect perfect product 😍😍😍😍 i love all products bath & body works 💕💕💕💕💕 i love sooooo much I like 👍🏻😻😻😻😻😻❤️❤️❤️❤️[product:bath-&-body-works-forever-red-super-smooth-body-lotion] ❤️❤️
Cindy H.
This is very strongly scented it and the scent lasts a while. The lotion is light, works perfectly and absorbs easily into the skin.

Looking for your answer?