BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Infused with ultra-rich Shea Butter, our Luxury Body Cream provides 24 hours of continuous nourishing moisture. With soothing Aloe Butter and pampering Cocoa Butter, our non-greasy cream leaves skin beautifully scented and super soft all day & all night.

Top Notes: Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple

Middle Notes: Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus

Dry Notes: Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood

• Does this smell as good as everyone says it does? Is it w...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Forever Red Luxury Triple Moisture Body Cream
  • "Another great smelling lotion by B&BW! I highly recommend this lotion. The scent is great but not too overpowering and lasts a good amount of time, and the lotion itself is pretty moisturizing." in 10 reviews
Emily L.
West Des Moines
My husband bought this for me thinking forever red would be a sexy scent.... I however didn't find anything sexy about the scent! The scent was by far the biggest downfall. It was very strong and nauseating in my opinion. The lotion felt very smooth when applying and left my skin feeling very soft. It obsorbed quickly, but left a somewhat oily coat on my skin. It reminded me of coconut oil. Overall, with the smell and oil, I would not buy this again

Ps. My husband also decided this scent was NOT sexy Haha I will not be using this again.
Taylor K.
Salisbury, NC
This lotion is my absolute FAVORITE!!! I love it! It goes on so great and leaves my legs soft and smooth for the whole day and leaves me smelling like my favorite fragrance. It is super long lasting, I use it overtime I get out of the shower and I it has lasted me about 6 months! I just cannot stop buying it! I also use the body soap and the fragrance!! Its my fave!!
Nathaly V.
Favorite lotion of all time! It keeps my skin feeling smooth and the formula is so creamy and thick but easy to blend. I use it everyday and keep one in my hand bag just incase i need it or others are in need of lotion. Even men who ask to use some of mine love the smell. I would recommend this lotion and I prefer it over any other as of right now like I have for the past 4 years of using it
Amanda R.
Absolutely love the scent of this thick lotions. I have it in regular perfume and lotion. I've had it for years and it's still one of my favorites from bath and body works.
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
This is a very creamy, fast absorbing, silky lotion that softens beautifully. However, the main attraction for most bath and body works lotions is the smell...and this forever red is soooo lovely. I would call it a sophisticated feminine scent. Sweet, but with a warmth and depth that I just love. Not cotton candy sweet or little girl sweet.
Michelle H.
Louisville, KY
Same going price as all other B&BW lotions. Smells identical to the spray, so it is great for layering. The deep undertones stick with you for hours even without the spray. And it leaves you so soft and smooth, even on dry winter skin. It's just thick enough to stick together when expelled from the tube, and a little goes a very long way.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I really love bath and body works body cream. This one smells really amazing but sometimes I find that it can give off a sort of plastic smell when I first put it on. I'm not sure how to describe it exactly but it reminds me of how really waxy lipstick smells. Once it's been on and dried then my skin has a deep rosey and kind of sweet smell. And my hands feel sooooo soft.
Lindsey S.
Republic, MO
Ok I was LITERALLY obsessed with this whole set forever. Loved the smell. Loved everything about it. However I hardly ever go to shop for this stuff at batj and body anymore because of the pricing and its so far away from where I live. It's much easier to find another scent I like at walmart or somewhere close to me.
Samantha M.
I recently purchasers his scent because my boyfriend thought it was cute that I'm a natural redhead pursuing Forver Red. Well thank god he picked up this scent for me because it is my absolute favorite! Sultry notes with a subtle perfumeness that makes me feel super moisturized and confident! I can't wait to buy more in this collection.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This seemed to be more of a replacement for the Japanese Cherry Blossom that just turned out to be something entirely different. I’m not into ‘perfume’ types of scents and this one, I would classify as such. It being a cream is a plus (quick absorption, 1 application for the day, non-greasy) but it’s definitely more of a scent for fans of Victoria Secret or Pink.
Maddy P.
Does this smell as good as everyone says it does? Is it worth the buy?