Add a Photo

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#36 in Fragrance for Her

Experience Our Most Luxurious Fragrance Ever! Bath & Body Works' most luxurious longest lasting fragrance blends opulent notes of fiery red pomegranate and delicate peche de vigne, a rare and fleeting French peach. Soft petals of red osmanthus give way to notes of addictive velvety marshmallow and a surprising finale of rich vanilla rum that leaves an unforgettable impression. Forever Red is available in: Eau du Parfum Fine Fragrance Mist Rollerball & Lip Wand Duo Shower Gel Body Lotion Triple Moisture Body Cream Shimmer Mist Golden Sugar Scrub Where to Buy: You can find Bath and Body Works products at a registered retail store near you or online at bathandbodyworks.com!

Photos (124)
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
WOW! You won't expect much from a Bath and Body Works scent, but this is gorgeous. Imagine you, you're at a party, with dancing, you're wearing designer brands, you're getting hit on by both genders, it is around Christmas time. Your sweater and the scent clings to you the entire party. The boozy rum vanilla at a cheap price makes you feel like a million bucks. Because you are when you put it on. I have gone through so many bottles, and my sister steals some whenever I have some. This product is essential.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite scents ever from Bath & Body Works! This fragrance is perfect for those looking for something a little classier/more indulgent without breaking the bank. It has a sweet, fruity scent that's still elegant and enticing without being sickly-sweet or overwhelming. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is because the fragrance mist isn't the most long-lasting; however, combined with the shower gel and lotion, the scent will come through for longer. Definitely one of my faves!
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Dec. 26, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Forever Red Exclusively at Bath & Body Works
I worked at Bath and Body Works for almost two years and was an employee when this scent came out.. it's still my favorite! All of their scents are beautifully made however this one has some extra time and care that was put into it. The smell lasts forever and never gets old. I definitely recommend collecting the whole collection and sharing it with your friends.
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: Forever Red Exclusively at Bath & Body Works
OMG!!! This smell is amazing!! I just can't get over how good it smells all day long when I use it. The Forever Red line is a bit more expensive then the other signature collection line but it is still a part of the promo they have either Buy 3 Get 3 or Buy 3 Get 2. Its a great gift to get your girlfriend or wife for an anniversary or valentines day!!!
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Hands down the best smelling perfume and Body Spray I have ever smelled. I have gone through a couple of these are ready. You can only purchase this at Bath & Body Works. Some might say it's a little pricey but they are always having sales so if you happen to have a coupon or they have a sale going on you need to pick this up. It smells so good.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Huntsville, TX
I LOVE THIS SCENT! I really wish it wasn't so much more expensive than the regular scented products at Bath and Body Works, but the lotion and shower gel are my favorite by far. It's a splurge for me, but totally worth it. It's a more mature scent than a lot of their other products, but I would definitely recommend.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVE!!!!!! I love this smell. use if every day I have the body lotion the spray and the bath gel. I have been using it since it came out. The smell WILL last ALL day and you can even smell it from a distance. I work at a hotel as a receptionist and guest are always asking what I wear. Seriously one of the BEST!!
Mickey R.
Mickey R.
This is my absolute favorite fragrance I have ever came across. I feel like it's long lasting which for me doesn't happen very often with fragrances. It's a more strong sultry scent in my opinion. I have bought this fragrance multiple times since it first came out. I always recommend this to everyone and anyone!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Wanaque, NJ
Oct. 4, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: Forever Red Exclusively at Bath & Body Works
I have had this perfume for a few years and I love it. It isn't my absolute favorite, but I do enjoy the scent very much and always get compliments when I wear it. I find the scent very warm and fresh. It doesn't last forever on the skin but it does last for a good amount of time before fading.
Julianna M.
Julianna M.
Apex, NC
Dec. 13, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: Forever Red Exclusively at Bath & Body Works
This scent is gorgeous! Its not too sweet or overpowering and it last a decent amount of time on me but for the price is great, I wouldn't expect it to last all the day. Is a gorgeous-classy fragrance that won't put a dent on your bank account! Perfect gift for this holidays!
Daljit A.
Daljit A.
Missisauga
I've read a lot of reviews on Forever Red and some people liked some didn't. What do you think of it? Would you recommend it and who would you recommend it to?
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Hyde Park , UT
How much can you smell the vanilla in it? I can't stand the smell of a strong vanilla.
Maria S.
Maria S.
El Centro, CA
Do you think the scent is worth the high price?
Iracely T.
Iracely T.
Long Branch, NJ
Would really love to buy this as a gift for someone..wondering if this is a good perfume for a younger lady such as in 20's?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Palm Springs, FL
Who would you give this to if you had to give it as a gift?