BY BATH & BODY WORKS #59 in Fragrance for Her

Experience Our Most Luxurious Fragrance Ever! Bath & Body Works' most luxurious longest lasting fragrance blends opulent notes of fiery red pomegranate and delicate peche de vigne, a rare and fleeting French peach. Soft petals of red osmanthus give way to notes of addictive velvety marshmallow and a surprising finale of rich vanilla rum that leaves an unforgettable impression. Forever Red is available in: Eau du Parfum Fine Fragrance Mist Rollerball & Lip Wand Duo Shower Gel Body Lotion Triple Moisture Body Cream Shimmer Mist Golden Sugar Scrub Where to Buy: You can find Bath and Body Works products at a registered retail store near you or online at bathandbodyworks.com!

• Your opinions about this product???3 Answers
  • What do you wear to bed ? Lingerie, shirts, shorts, myself I pr...5 Answers
  • I and usually in love with the Forver Red lotions.... how does th...2 Answers
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fragrance Mist
  • "I used the sample and even though it doesn't stay on for a long time, I still want to buy the product because the smell is just so good. " in 65 reviews
  • "I had a sample at first which I went through in a few days, then had to wait a few weeks until they had the full size bottle." in 53 reviews
  • "This spray smells amazing, its not to strong its just enough to smell good as you walk past someone, not to mention its long lasting, I'm still smelling it on me a couple hours into my work shift, and I work at a nursing home so I do believe it deserves this A." in 53 reviews
  • "There is no need to spray too much of this one as a little goes a long way They also have Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple with Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus and a dry down of Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood " in 45 reviews
  • "I love this scent from bath and body, I love layering the smell(shower gel, lotion,spray) if you layer it the smell will stay All day long" in 29 reviews
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
my friend gave this to me for Christmas. The bottle and bow is very cute and the scent is sweet and sultry. It reminds me of a similar discontinued B&BW fragrance Bath & Body Works Velvet Sugar 8.0 oz Fine Fragrance Mist, but it does not stay as long. The scent usually wears off within an hour or two and if you spray too close to your clothes it will leave a red stain! I recommend if your looking for a something to give to a friend!
Catherine M.
Smells like a higher end perfume! The bottle despite being plastic looks similar to a luxury product. It smells like a mature scent. I also like that the product almost never expires. I’ve had my bottle for years without a change in fragrance.
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this perfume it smells so feminine and sweet and i absolutely love this and its perfect for Valentines day or everyday. I spray it in the morning and i can still smell it throughout the day! I would repurchase again and again.
Lizbeth đź’•.
Fresno, CA
I love this body mist it’s very long lasting two sprays and the smell will last you all day the bottle is very adorable it’s nice to have in your vanity or in your room I definitely will be buying this body mist
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of my favorite fragrance from bath & body works. It last on my skin and clothes for awhile it smells wonderful. And its very light not too strong. It is also little pricey. But thats okay.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love the smell of this Forever Red by bath and body works. its smells like a perfume rather than a body mist if that makes sence. The bottle is different than the others. it is really pretty. The scent lasts long on the body and clothing as well. i deffinatley recommend this scent!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love this body mist! It’s so sweet and fruity and I always get so many compliments on it. It has the smell of an expensive perfume without the high price tag. It’s from a great brand, you can find it on sale and it has a lingering scent. Highly recommended!
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
This is one of my favorite scents! It smells so good and I wore it all the time until it ran out. It was a lot pricier than all the others ($10 for the small bottle) but it was worth it to try it. I will probably buy it again if it goes on sale.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
This fragrance is so decadent and can please anyone’s palette. Its the perfect scent for the holidays and special occasions. The packaging is beautiful and a little bit goes a long way. I would definitely gift it for the holidays.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
This is hands down the best body spray i have ever used from b&bw . It smells sooo amazing an it lingers for a while unlike some others. It smells so sweet and the bottle has lasted me forever i use it allll the time.
Daljit A.
I've read a lot of reviews on Forever Red and some people liked some didn't. What do you think of it? Would you recommend it and who would you recommend it to?
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
How much can you smell the vanilla in it? I can't stand the smell of a strong vanilla.
Maria S.
El Centro, CA
Do you think the scent is worth the high price?
Iracely T.
Long Branch, NJ
Would really love to buy this as a gift for someone..wondering if this is a good perfume for a younger lady such as in 20's?
Erica C.
Palm Springs, FL
Who would you give this to if you had to give it as a gift?