Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist

A luxurious, unforgettable blend of fiery pomegranate, red peony & vanilla rum in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

We are looking for product testers in US, UK and Canada to avail free products. A variety of products are available on our Facebook group "Exclusivester", including brandedcosmetics, skin care, kitchen supplies, furniture, baby products, household appliances, clothing and other accessories. Please reply to this post after requesting access to the group to gain memberships! Happy Shopping 🛒 #shelfie #Mascaragallery #favoritefoods #maskmoment #workout #eyebrowgame #beautyhaul Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Plump-In-Colour Lipstick Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss, Super Natural Hard Candy Glosstopia Lip Gloss, Crystal [product:nyx-soft-matte-lip-cream] Loreal Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color A-OX Shampoo, 16.9 Fluid Ounce [brand:mac-cosmetics] Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Aveeno MaxGlow Face Serum Infusion Drops, 40mL
What are you planning to stock up on at the Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale?
When will this product come back in stock? It’s my favorite
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist!
Product Highlights
I used the sample and even though it doesn't stay on for a long time, I still want to buy the product because the smell is just so good. in reviews
This spray smells amazing, its not to strong its just enough to smell good as you walk past someone, not to mention its long lasting, I'm still smelling it on me a couple hours into my work shift, and I work at a nursing home so I do believe it deserves this A.in reviews
I had a sample at first which I went through in a few days, then had to wait a few weeks until they had the full size bottle.in reviews
There is no need to spray too much of this one as a little goes a long way They also have Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple with Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus and a dry down of Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood in reviews
I love this scent from bath and body, I love layering the smell(shower gel, lotion,spray) if you layer it the smell will stay All day longin reviews
Carlie F.
Englewood, CO
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Carlie F.
This is literally the best smelling body spray I have ever found. I don’t really like buying body spray and usually stick to perfume but this is amazing! It smells sweet but sophisticated. Definitely a mature scent and the smell will stick to me forever! I will be buying this over and over!
Dani K.
Columbus
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Dani K.
I’ve been using this perfume for 6 years now and love it. People always tell me how good I smell. It’s affordable and lasts me a good while. I use this everyday and love how long the scent lasts. Highly recommend!
Natalie H.
Southgate, MI
Top Notes: Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple Mid Notes: Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus Dry Notes: Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood First Impression: I was extremely excited when I saw this perfume in my VoxBox! I walk by it in Bath & Body Works and have wanted so badly to try it. Every time I went into the store to test it, my sense of smell had been eliminated & my nostrils had been burnt out because of all my time spent sniffing all of the candles and other smell-goods. So, I never knew if I really liked the scent or not. This was the first item I grabbed out of the box, and I immediately sprayed it on myself. I LOVED IT! Pros: The small .25 fl oz bottle that they supplied me with is great for travel. The smell is amazing I feel like this scent is appropriate for any ages, from teens to adults. For teens it's the fruity scent that reels them in. But the reason that adults will like this scent is for the mid and dry notes. It is much more luxurious and sophisticated than a typical teenager's fruity scented perfume. It is the rich, sexy smell. When you smell it, you picture in your mind biting into a big juicy peach or apple. The best piece of fruit you could ever imagine eating. Then, you picture luring your lover to you with this amazing scent and drinking a vanilla rum cocktail and eating luxurious desserts. ;) (My mind travels) Cons: It is slightly expensive for a Bath & Body Works fragrance, but you will not even think about the price after you try it! Will I Repurchase? The next day after I received my VoxBox, I immediately went to BBW to purchase the entire line of Forever Red products. :) I couldn't help myself!
Abby T.
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Abby T.
smells amazing. has a similar smell to the way that star berry starbursts taste!! packaging is nice. the only issue is that like always babw products are slightly expensive! [product:bath-&-body-works-forever-red-fine-fragrance-mist] highly recommend !!!
Darina M.
houston
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Darina M.
I have this perfume at home and have to say that this is my third time buying it, my ultimate favorite
Amber V.
Wenatchee, WA
This has been my absolute favorite scent in my 41 years and I am so sad that I cannot find it anymore. What is your favorite fragrance? I need to find something to tantalize my sniffer again 😉 please help a girl out and list your recommendations. Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist
Sabrina E.
Hurst, TX
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Sabrina E.
I was intrigued by Forever Red when I saw it in Bath and body Works. After hesitating I finally picked it up and oh my goodness I do not regret it! It has a nice sweet smell. I can really smell the pomegranate. I don’t get the ram as much but that Peony oh my goodness it is so sweet and heavenly. Don’t hesitate to pick this one up.!
Tameeka H.
Springfield, MA
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Tameeka H.
I have a bunch of these body sprays and mists and I absolutely love them all I caught most on sale so they were inexpensive and I would buy a bottle every chance I get my collection is not done ladies if you don’t have a variety go out and get you some [product:bath-&-body-works-forever-red-fine-fragrance-mist]
Brandy G.
Nacogdoches, TX
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Brandy G.
Love this smell, it’s sweet and long lasting. It has a smell that draws a person in nearer to them! ♥️
Kathy T.
Saluda, SC
Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kathy T.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I thought it was a little strong at first but over time it faded a little to become a pleasant fragrance. Definitely a fall scent as it has a warm scent to it. Price is affordable for the amount of product you get. It will definitely be my fall go too.

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...