BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Clayton, NC
This product was given to me as a gift. But the fragrance smells incredibly amazing. The quality is really great. It is also one of my favorite purchases. it is a little pricey for a little bottle but it is worth it for the scent. I will always continue to purchase items from Bath & Body Works !
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
By far one of my favorite scents! It's fresh and fruity. The only thing I wish was that it would last longer. I find myself having to spray myself a few times a day.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Love bath and body works their products never disappoint me like this one I'm almost done with it and would use it again
Angel B.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This fragrance is truly amazing. It pairs great with a cotton candy mist for your own unique scent.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
I received this as a gift. It smells very light and fruity mixed with floral. The smell lasts fir most of the day. Just dint use too much or it will be too strong
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Elma, WA
This stuff smells so Good! Sweet, and fruity kinda. Defaintly a scent to wear during the summer. It's a fun one.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
I love this mist it smells good I have the lotion too so I use it everyday nd I always get asked what I use that smeells so good nd there very affordable
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
I have this fragrance mist not so much of a fan but smells really good ....
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
My favorite summer scent! Sweet Summer Kiss by Bath & Body Works is a sweet yet light scent that won't overpower even the most sensitive of smell.
Defiantly one of my top favorites!
Ally L.
Ally L.
Palm bay, FL
In LOVE with this fragrance!! One of my favorite body sprays of all time!:) i been using the same bottle since i was 18 years old and still has lasted me this long! Big bottle, well worth 14$. It has a sweet natural smell to it, that mixes perfectly with your body's chemistry.
I prefer this over standard perfume! Stays on all day too.