Bath Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

by Bath & Body Works

Buy Bath & Body Works Body Sprays - Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 8.0 oz Fine Fragrance Mist

Type - Body Spray; Bath Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 8.0 oz Fine Fragrance Mist - 100% authentic, new and unused item.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin!
I use bath and body works on a daily basis. The sweet cinnamon pumpkin is definitely my favorite scent. It smells amazing and lasts all day!
Toms River, NJ
Favorite bath and body works scent l. I buy a bunch during fall so I have some for all year round. Such a sweet cozy smell l. Love it
LaGrange
My absolute favorite smell!! I look forward to fall for many reasons but one big one is spraying this all over myself every day.
Smells very much like fall and is super high quality for the price you pay. I think it works just as well as it alternatives
My new favorite fall scent! Smells amazing and stays on all day. Gives a sweet aroma of pumpkin, cinnamon and crisp fall air.
Yonkers, NY
Love this for the fall and for days when I’m not really doing anything and just want a light scent
One of my absolute favourites! I prefer this to the Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte, as it is more spicey! Long lasting and such a nice scent!

Looking for your answer?