Bath Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

by Bath & Body Works

Buy Bath & Body Works Body Sprays - Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 8.0 oz Fine Fragrance Mist

Type - Body Spray; Bath Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 8.0 oz Fine Fragrance Mist - 100% authentic, new and unused item.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin!
Bridgewater
I love this product! It's a nice crisp scent that isn't too strong or too settle.  It has lasted me a long time so it's well worth the money that I spent.  Plus you can get lotion, scrub, etc in all of the same smell.  It's perfect for scent building. and I highly recommend.
Laurel, MD
One of my favorite Bath and Body Works sprays! It's not too sweet like some of the other autumn scents, and it's got notes of cinnamon and spices. I wouldn't say it's a long wear spray, but I still love it! It lasts forever, I bought one last year and I'm not even half way through it!
Aurora, CO
My go to fall scent! I love this! I usually go for this instead of perfume in the fall and just Drench all my clothes in it. My hats and scarves forever smell like sweet cinnamon pumpkin and I’ll never complain lol
Fillmore NY
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Love the scent of this very Mich smells so good I love any scent with a scent of pumpkin in it I like how the bottle is and the spray comes out just right on it so you don't get to much at once
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This is one of my favorite fragrances, even in the summer! Its light, but not subtle, making my senses so happy. Four spritzes is enough to keep me smelling delicious most of the day.
boise
Smells just like the title - a sweet, spiced pumpkin! Reminds me of pie and the crisp autumn air all rolled together in a very light, yet lasting fragrance.
Cement city, MI
Once I spray this I can smell it on me all day! The scent lasts and it is a great scent for the fall season. I prefer to stock up before season ending!
Orlando, FL
Once fall starts I go and get myself this mist spray and a matching body wash! It smells so great! The perfect mix of fall and it’s not too strong!
Hugo, OK
One of my absolute favorites fall smells it's so fresh and spicy, a nice warm fall smell without being overwhelmingly sweet or to much cinnamon.
This is one of my favorites no matter the time of year it lives up to its name and will be one that I continue to buy until it’s discontinued.

Looking for your answer?