BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Dawn D.
Brookings, SD
Something that you need to stick in that beach or pool bag because you know you will want to smell cute there. I like this scent because it includes one of my favorite notes madacscar vanilla but its not overpowering and it smells differnt than my other scents that has this. so win for me. I just wish I would have picked up the matching lotion when I had the chance!
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
I love Bath and Body Works scents. I often buy the sprays. Only negative feedback I have is that the scents do not last. I spray it and as soon as I walk outside the scent is gone. This one here is a good smell. I bought it over the summer.
breanna t.
Live Oak, FL
One of the BEST FRAGRANCES in the entire planet! they are so amazing and last at least 5 hours! bath and body works is amazing in every single product they make. they are a good value on sale days, other times they are pricey but they are doing sales a lot of times!
Maria C.
San Diego, CA
Amazing fine fragrance mist. I love the way it smells, yes in the beginning its a little strong but through out the day it does die down and the bottle itself is very cute.
Really great summer scent the only problem I have is that it is very strong but throughout the day it dies down. Other than that very amazing product.
Stacy S.
I love Bath & Body Works sprays in general and this is one of my favorite scents. It's super light and perfect for any time of year
Bruna A.
Rio de Janeiro
I just love this! The smell is amazing, it was cheap and the bottle is huge for the price, you can use if for years hahaha. I bought it while traveling and I definitely would buy it again and recommend for others.