Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Peach Bellini uploaded by Genedra T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love peaches this light and fruity body mist will sweep you of your feet! It smells like fresh juicy peaches without being too overbearing. This fragrance is perfect for summer months and it is one of my favorite signature scents from BBW!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the Peach Bellini in the body care!! It smells so good!! I am a peach lover and this is just a must have item!! I have this fragrance mist on right now actually!! I got it on clearance for 75% off at the Bath and Body Works Outlet store in the mall. I would definitely recommend this brand and product!! See if you can catch a great deal!!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had one of these for years. I bought it first probably close to ten years ago as a glitter mist (remember those?) in special Christmas/New Years Eve packaging, and I'm still in love with it. The scent isn't overpowering, and while it's not as sweet as other peach scents B&BB has put out since, it hits a nice note of sweet but not too much.
Paige M.
Otisco, IN
The sweet and summery scent of peach Bellini is what makes it my go to fragrance on a winter day. I shop at bath and body works at least once a month. The quality of their fragrances whether in mists, body creams, and sanitizers will have me coming back to them for years to come!
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD
The most amazing bubbly peach scent that I have ever smelled. My boyfriend and I keep this scent stocked in the fragrance, body wash, hand soaps, sanitizer and 3 wick candles. Perfect all year scent!
Samantha F.
Newton Falls, OH
This is one of my favorite perfumes from bath& body works. It dose not have a strong scent. It last me about all day. I think the price is good for the amount you get. It is a good clean scent. I get compliments all the time how good I smell.
Brianda M.
This is my favorite scent! I have basically all products in the scent and repurchase as often as needed. It's the perfect everyday scent for me! I also love that Bath and Body Works offers coupons frequently!
Maria C.
This mist is my absolute favorite scent from B&BB.It is super gentle and discreet, no over powering scent. I use it all the time and mine is almost gone! pros- It's super yummy smelling and especially for the summer, its lightweight and never over powering. Cons- it tends to be seasonal so it can be hard to get a hold of at times.
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
I absolutely love this product. This product smells delicious. It has a sweet and peachy smell! The product does seem to last a long time but to last longer add Vaseline to the areas you intend to apply it! This scent has gorgeous packaging, and is a pretty color. I also but the shimmer mist! Both are awesome!!!!
Jade C.
Sugarloaf, PA
One of my all time favorite scents. I have the shower gel, lotion, and perfume and use it religiously. I'm a regular bath and body lotion user and I would never switch to another brand on the terms of the price and scent.