Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist MAUI MANGO SURF Size:8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Zuleima V.Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist MAUI MANGO SURF Size:8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Denise R.Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist MAUI MANGO SURF Size:8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Nichole L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
I really love the smell of this product and luckily got it on sale so it was worth the few dollars I paid for it. It last a ridiculously long time depending on how you use it but the smell itself does not last very long on the body. Within an hour or so the smell is gone and you either have to reapply or have people put their noses directly onto your skin and take a deep breath in.
Ashley L.
Helena, AL
I really enjoy this body spray. The packaging is sleek and sturdy and has a cute beachy vibe. I love how the smell is light, but warm and long lasting. I have been wearing everyday since I bought it. I got it at Bath and Body Works & honestly should have picked up the entire line because it smells so good!
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
I really enjoyed this scent but it is hard to find on a regular basis at the store. It last awhile and only takes one or two pumps to get a fragrance that last all day long. I really enjoy the strong mango scent and this scent is perfect for a day at the beach.
Hanan A.
United States
I would not recommend this perfume. I really regret buying, it at first when I was in Bath and Body Works, I really was intrigued by the smell, but then when you actually wear it like to every day things it can be a little too strong and you honestly just get sick and tired of the smell after like a few weeks
Zuleima V.
This product smelled amazing! It made me feel like I was on the beach sipping on a pina colada! It has a really fruity scent that smells so pretty and fresh.
Jessica S.
Monessen, PA
Beautiful sent and lovely bottle just wish the sent lasted longer on the skin and the pricing was alittle expensive but all around worth it
Rosaura M.
Houston
Great smell! A little on the strong side but great fragrance. Specially to wear in the summer time. Love Bath & Body Works!
Heather R.
Another one of my absolute favorite perfumes from Bath and Body Works. I just can't get over how AMAZING it smells!
Nichole L.
Brockton, MA
Yup this smells amazing and makes me so excited for spring and summer. I love warm fruity fragrances!!
Michelle S.
Chicago , IL
This is a great light scent for summer or when you're going for a breezy, relaxed scent. I love it!