BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refresh see more...

Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite bath and body works scent! Its been around for as long as i can remember and its actually considered a retired scent now but every time i see it i purchase it! It gives you a very clean crisp scent all day long! This mist is amazing and doesnt spray too much at a time. Less is more! This product lasts a long time!
Lindsay H.
I have been obsessed with this fragrance since I was a child. My mother used this when I was a child and now I use it. Its just a real fresh smell, not too percumey smelling, but fresh and clean. Definitely in the top 5 of bath and body fragrances
kelly j.
moreno valley
this smells so good! doesn’t give me a headache at all and i feel like i smell fresh. the most is very light but the smell stays on for a while. i think the price isn’t bad at all but you could get it while on sale !!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Not enough stars for me to light up. I love cucumber melon. It has a clean smell and I feel refreshed every time I’ve sprayed it. If I could stock up I’d do it in a heartbeat. Definitely worth buying repeatedly.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Buy These In Bulk During The Semi Annual Sale & You Get Them For Such A Great Deal You Can Buy For Yourself Or Family For Birthdays Or Holidays.Either Way They Last Long & Even My Main Squeeze Loves These Smells!
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
This smell is a classic I remember being in highschool in the 90's. And think this is the best smelling stuff on Earth 🤗🤗 it smells really good my Husband don't complain.
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. It's older so you can normally find it in their sale bins, which makes it even better! It's a nice, fruity, refreshing scent. The only reason I give four stars out of five is because I wish the smell lasted longer. This goes for all of Bath and Body Works' body sprays. They don't last as long as a perfume by any means.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Awesome fragrance! This fragrance mist haa the best smell to it!! It leaves my skin, clothes and everything smelling great! The smell of this product lasts for a few hours, which is great comparing to other brands! Bath and body works is the place to shop! I spent $14.00 on this product! I use this product several times a day! Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Cucumber Melon
saben W.
Bonner Spgs, KS
This reminds me of when I was a teenager and I was completely obsessed with bath and body. Well, I still am and I love this fragrance. Sweet but not too sweet, perfect for everyday when you want something fruity rather than floral but you don't want it to be too sweet, but you want to be able to smell it just the same. This is an easy "go to" right after a shower to keep you smelling your best.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
I'm in love with this scent! I get it in lotions and body creams too because I love how fresh it smells. However of all of the fragrance mists I buy from Bath and Body Works this one seems to need reapplied more often. I've found the fragrance to not last as long as others I've tried. Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Cucumber Melon