Bath & Body Works® Evergreen 3-Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Sierra S.Bath & Body Works® Evergreen 3-Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Nikki H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Estella H.
Love all their Christmas-y tree scents.
Always buy this one (Evergreen) and balsam and pretty much all the trees.
Smells just like the outdoors, fresh, clean, and strong throws.
Lauren N.
Coraopolis, PA
Makes me whole first floor of my house smell like Christmas! I do recommend trimming the wicks or the candle will burn too hot! I had this burning with guests over while I was making cookies and the smell together was awesome! Good thing I bought more than one!
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I buy these every single year for our house. We have an artificial tree, but I love the smell and longevity of these candles. These will last me all season long and burn all the way to the bottom!
Caila G.
This candle is perfect for me during the holidays! In my household we always get a flocked Christmas tree. The good news with that is that the tree always looks like it's covered in snow which is gorgeous and because it's flocked it doesn't die a quickly! The bad news is that the flocking seals the amazing scent of pine that the tree naturally gives off. This candle helps solve my problem! It smells exactly like a fresh Christmas tree! One candle will smell up the entire front of my house! It isn't overpowering or perfumey. The smell is crisp and piney! I always wait for them to go on sale or I'll get a coupon and I'll go stock up. I highly recommend!
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
Recently made my first purchase ever at bath and body works. I bought this scent and let me tell you I looveee how it smells! Definitely makes it feel like Christmas to me :)
Olivia R.
Roswell, GA
Love this candle! It smells exactly like a Christmas tree. I had a real tree last Christmas and this candle really enhanced the smell.
Kayelyn p.
This is my favorite scent I use it year around and it makes the house smell amazing I love the 3 whicks
Kristina T.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE this holiday Fir smell! Permeates throughout the space with a bold scent!