BY BATH & BODY WORKS #17 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

• I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had the...7 Answers
Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Aromatherapy Stress Relief Full Size Hand Sanitizer Anti-bacterial Gel 7.6 fl oz
the K.
Jeanerette , LA
Definitely not ideal to keep in your handbag😂😂 but I love to have this in my room, bathroom, and in vehicles. It’s a great scent which is my favorite bath and body scent other than black cherry merlot. I recommend this to everyone. It’s perfect if you constantly use up your pocketbacs, because you can just refill them with this. You can even have this at your desk!
Danielle N.
I do not have this specific one, I have the smaller one that I can keep in my pocket book. I love the smell of this hand sanitizer. The smell is very relaxing and I usually like to apply it before a test or before work lol It is inexpensive and a great stress reliever!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this product and I always keep one in every purse I have. This is the only anti bacterial hand gel that I use. I purchase from Bath and Bodyworks. Very easy to use and I will always buy this product. Recommend other to try this product.
Melanie L.
California, MD
This stuff is amazing! It sits right on my desk at work and I use it as you would any other hand sanitizer. The Eucalyptus Spearmint scent is so nice and lasts a very long time on me. I have anxiety and when I get stressed or overwhelmed, this scent really does have a relaxing or calming effect. It's lovely, try it!
Trish P.
This product is what keeps me calm during finals week or literally any other week in high school. It’s extremely effective and I love the smell of it id day it’s worth it for the price. Great product
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This aromatherapy line is wonderful! I used to keep this on my work desk for sanitizing my hands throughout the day and also for de stressing on the hard days! It has such a wonderful smell and it really leaves your hands feeling clean. For $5 I feel like you really get a lot of product!
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I don’t have the full size because I haven’t seen them before. However, I do have over 10 of the pocket sanitizers in this scent. I have them every where! I love this scent. Everything here lately I’ve gotten from Bath & Body Works has been the Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint. Definitely recommend!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love the eucalyptus smell of this . It relieved my stress and sanitized my hands all in one . It wasn’t to expensive either I was satisfied with this product and I would use it again in the future.
maricela f.
I had the bigger size given to me as a gift and ended up buying a 12 pack of travel size of these and gifting some and use the rest! I love this hand sanitizer it smells wonderfully breath taking! I'm not sure how well it truly does on the stress part but it definitely takes your mind off of it because of the great smell!
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I really like the smell of the eucalyptus and spearmint in this "stress relief" line from Bath and Body Works. This PocketBac is great for my purse and it is used after pumping gas or using shopping carts. It doesn't seem to dry out my skin. The scent does seem to have a calming effect too. (I have the hand lotion in this scent too.)
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?