BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
This smell is absolutely amazing. I have purchased everything eucalyptus mint that I can get my hands on. Candles, body spray, lotion, etc. Such a great scent. I love this soap, it doesn't dry out my hands and it seems to work with killing germs - I haven't been sick since switching to this soap. I got a ton of these during their sale, so the price is great too.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love any foaming soap! I love how only a little squirt can go a long way! This bottle leases a lot longer than what you would think. I also love the smell of it and will continue buying this. I get this at bath and body works for a great price!
Abigail L.
St. Louis
One of my favorite soaps! It smells amazing and leaves your hands soft and smooth.
I bought this product at Bath and Body Works, it was so cheap! I got it on sale for around 2.50 dollars. Great deal.
This product is very easy to use, and foams up nicely. I recommend to any Bath and Body Work lovers! Overall a great soap.
Pauline O.
I love this soap! I love all of Bath and Body Works' eucalyptus mint products, and I've been using this for a while now. I love how the soap foams up and have not experienced any mishaps. I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie A.
Boston
For me, mint means clean. Not like, fresh out of work I need a mojito mint. More like, fresh out of a message this smells so relaxing and herbal, mint. If I could have if my way, everything would smell of mint. Since that fantasy isn't for filled, Beth and body works is what puts my fantasy to use with their foaming hand soap. I will wash my hands more than needed to smell this last scent that lingers on your fingers. Unlike antibacterial generic hand soaps, bath and body works supplies a great clean product that can wash any lingering smell away with the amazing aroma of mint.
Marissa M.
Seattle, WA
LOVE this soap! All my friends love it and I can't get enough of it. I keep putting water in it to try to extend it's life and am going to be very sad when it's gone. Makes me want to wash my hands all the time! I would and will definitely keep buying this product. The only complaint is that Bath & Body Works is expensive in general.
Morgan F.
Edgewood, IA
This is the best scent I have ever used in a hand soap. I love it! I will buy again and again. The scent is not overpowering, but leaves a fresh smell on your hands that lasts longer than normal soap. I don't have any negatives to say about it, unless you are not a mint person, otherwise this will be your cup of tea!
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I like this but the smell is just a tad too extreme, and it smells quite manly!! I thought it would be a neutral scent but nope! I've had a few people tell me that it smelled like mens cologne after washing their hands, lol! I think it's fresh though so I enjoy it!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I am obsessed with this soap! It feels nice to use doesn't dry out my hands and it smells amazing! It makes my whole bathroom smell nice and leaves a nice scent in your hands without being overpowering! It's also super affordable and easy to find! I highly recommend this scent!
Arika A.
Fontana, CA
I love this soap. it smells fantastic. it kind of reminds me of a manly scent, like a man's deodorant. it's a good scent, and because it smells minty / menthol-y, it is really refreshing, especially if you're a bit stressed out. that sounds weird, but the entire eucalyptus mint line is good for stress relief.