Bath & Body Works® ENDLESS WEEKEND Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

A sweet and relaxing blend of raspberry lychee sorbet, sun-kissed magnolia and vanilla sandalwood

Overview

Our gentle foaming hand soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing aloe and nourishing vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® ENDLESS WEEKEND Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Brooke H.
lancaster
This scent is wonderful all year round. Don't limit yourself to using it in the summer. It smells fantastic. Soap lathers well, leaving a great cleaning feeling on your hands. This product is a must!
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This hand soap smells absolutely amazing. It is super gentle on the skin just like it says and leaves your hands smelling amazing that you might even want to wash your hands again. It is very inexpensive and will last you a very long time. This is one of the best smelling foaming hand soaps that Bath and Body Works sell.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
This was one of my favorite foaming hand soaps by them. Its a summery scent that takes me back to beach houses and visiting the hamptons. I usually get my soaps during sales 6 for $24 or the $3 ones during the semi annual sales. I will rarely pay full price for any of these.
Tiffany W.
Portage, IN
We are using this in our bathroom right now and I absolutely love it! The scent is beautiful and stays for quite awhile after washing. I’d buy this hand soap again! More of a summertime scent
Carissa O.
My favorite hand soap every! I actually have the one with the beads in it (it's not foaming) and it smells amazing. It's a perfect summer type scent and everyone who uses it in my house loves it! I try to keep it stocked.
Kelly W.
This is one of my most fave foam hand soaps. I used this scent all summer through fall last year and I felt happy when I smelled it.

back