BY BATH & BODY WORKS #40 in Body Wash

Bath & Body Works ENDLESS WEEKEND 3 OZ SHOWER GEL BATH AND BODY WORKS
  • "I LOVE the smell of this body wash. If you want a summery, coconut type of smelling body wash this would be it. It was very long lasting, and it even helps to get the lotion as well. I tend to have extremely sensitive skin and this was gentle on my skin. I would 10/10 recommend to buy." in 8 reviews
  • "This is perfect for traveling but you don't want to use the hotel soap. The shower gel is great at fitting in your suitcase and the smell is amazing. The color reminds me of going to the beach which matches the smell. It is also ver hydrating on the skin." in 6 reviews
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
Over the years bath and body works has come out with some great scents that I've loved and then they discontinue them. I'm thinking this one will probably be the same but for the time being I'm really enjoying this one. My husband actually picked this one out for me and it's a really clean/fresh scent and won't compete with the lotions/perfumes that I will use after showering. The gel is a great consistency as most bath and body works products usually are. Also bath and body works runs sales all the time and occasionally has freebies with no purchase that you can receive in the mail.
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
In general I like using Bath and Body works because I enjoy most of their smells and feel like I smell fresh after showering. I love this smell in particular because it reminds me of a summer night out with a date. It’s just delicious! Price I think it’s worth it especially when they run sales!
Siannie D.
Philadelphia
Bath & Body Works Endless Weekend Triple Moisture Body Cream Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Endless Weekend Fragrance Mist S LASH 3 Oz
I got these products as a collection I absolutely love the fragrance and I will highly recommend anybody!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers as good or better than other body washes. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Endless Weekend shower gel smells so amazing! 🙌🏻 Pretty much all of their shower gels smell great, but this one is one of my top 5. It isn’t expensive, and most of the time I get the smaller sized samples for free with a coupon! I totally recommend!
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
This is one of my favorite summertime bath and body works scents! I love the travel size because you can take it anywhere and it doesn’t take up much room. It leaves you smelling good and feeling clean! (:
Meagan J.
Poplar bluff
Had this in the body spray and I loved it! I would buy this over and over again because it’s a strong long lasting scent but not too over powering. Quick pick me up spray that last a long time!
MK J.
I am a big fan of bath and body works, especially their body washes. I buy them pretty often. Over the past 10 years they have upgraded their scents and I have been so impressed! I highly recommend!
Maggie C.
Russellville, AL
This is one of my favorite shower gels! I love the fresh smell. It always keeps me feeling clean while having a great smell! The price point is fantastic as well. I would recommend
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Smells really nice and refreshing, not too intense but not too subtle. If you don't like really sweet smells, this is good for you because it's just a pretty decent fresh scent! So i'd pick this up if you're wanting to start out with something neutral.
Celine N.
What are your favorite scents?
Dawn N.
New Jersey
What scent does this have or remind you of?
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Quien recomienda esta fragancia ?
Alexandre A.
Quebec
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕