BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Love the smell of this shower gel. Very fruity and summery! Great body wash and I also found out it makes a good bubble bath soap too. It’s $12.50 if you buy it by itself but Bath & Body Works normally has great deals on them!
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
This is one of my favorite summertime bath and body works scents! I love the travel size because you can take it anywhere and it doesn’t take up much room. It leaves you smelling good and feeling clean! (:
Miranda V.
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Victoria D.
Sparks , NV
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have so many products that are Endless Weekend scent because I simply can't get enough of this smell. This is a great body wash to lather up and get clean. I typically like using it shave my legs because it leaves my legs feeling super soft and touchable.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I love the shower gels from bath and body works but this scent is just alright, it is good but it is very basic to me and smells like many other scents from then
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Smells really nice and refreshing, not too intense but not too subtle. If you don't like really sweet smells, this is good for you because it's just a pretty decent fresh scent! So i'd pick this up if you're wanting to start out with something neutral.
Brooke H.
lancaster
By far my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I found myself purchasing this scent in lotion, body wash, and candle. This scent is satisfying and long lasting. All of my friends I've gifted this to have loved it.
Leslie T.
Warminster, PA
The number of scents you can chose in the shower gels are already amazing and with every season there's new limited edition ones to try. The smell is very light but it will last quite a bit. It lathers much like soap and works just as well and with a better smell! I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys shower products.
7|23 P.
the bath and body works endless weekend shower gel has good later and light scent which I love. Endless weekend makes you feel like you're on a vacation forever. Unfortunately at bath and body works they only sell the mini/travel size endless weekends, which is okay because this isn't just a scent I absolutely love and would want to fully commit too.
Celine N.
What are your favorite scents?
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Quien recomienda esta fragancia ?