BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Dazzle with diamonds! Infused with real diamond dust, our luxurious Diamond Shimmer Mist kisses skin with irresistible fragrance and gorgeous sparkle. see more...

Becky S.
I absolutely love the Bath & Body Works shimmer sprays because they give just enough glitter for effect nut not too much to be tacky wearing as an adult.
The Endless Weekend fragrance is fun with a bit of a fruity fragrance that balances nicely with most other lotions and shower gels.
Ashley A.
I literally have all the of the Endless Weekend perfumes, lotions, body wash, and candle. I LOVE IT. The smell is sooo good and not too overpowering (maybe I just got used to it). I know for sure everyone has a fav route Bath & Body Works favorite and this is mine.
Maranda C.
This is one of my favorite scents at bath and body I live the shimmer in it , this bottle is alot cuter than the original and the scent is so good it's fruity flowery all in one really sweet I also have the lotion too !
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
I received shimmer mist for my birthday last year and I just ran out 2weeks ago so I had to run and buy another one I so love this fragrance and love the way its gives my skin that glow. This is a great fragrance sweet and soft you must try
Dayane R.
I love this body spray...is my favorite from almost all the body sprays that I have!!!
smell so good, even my daughter love it!
can't wait to buy moreee!!
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love that I can use this as a body spray and glitter spray all in one! Great for cruising days and nights!! Love it!!
Brittany S.
Yes yes yes! My favourite shimmer mist from Bath & Body Works ! So much sparkle and shine plus it smells wonderful. Great summer scent and smells very sweet! Such a luxurious product . I definitely recommend trying this! It is so beautiful ✨