Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - SUNSHINE & LEMONS uploaded by Elana K.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ash K.
I love this hand soap! Light and refreshing, it's perfect for the kitchen. I love to use it, especially after washing the dishes, to leave my hands feeling and smelling squeaky clean.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
I am in love with Bath and Body Works hand soaps. I always keep about 20 in my closet JUST IN CASE. I love this particular scent for the kitchen. I have tried other brands but they aren't as thick feeling. This soap just feels expensive and it really makes my hands feel clean. When I bought a different brand my husband complained that his hands didn't feel as clean. This is the only soap for us. I also always give it out as gifts and people love it!
Trupti A.
Leipzig
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I love most about this product is how gentle it is on my hands. I don't have the stretched, dry feeling after washing my hands with this cleansing soap! So yay!! Also, the pump is super easy giving my an adequate amount with just a small push. I absolutely adore the fragrance of this product. It fills my entire personal space with the aroma of lemons. I love that the smell is not too strong or harsh. Subtlety at its best! Good value for money! ❤️
Elana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent!!! In my opinion, it is better than the Kitchen Lemon one. This is seasonal so I bought a few. It is full of fresh lemony citrus that makes you smile. I put this in the kitchen. I got this on sale, otherwise I think the regular price is quite high for what it is.
Kathleen Y.
Dalton, MA
The Lemon Pomegranate scent is refreshing and yummy! Lasts throughout the day too.
Shannon T.
Sulphur Springs, TX
Totally a great product love the smell and all bath and body products does not dry out skin at all and leaves hands feeling clean and smelling great
Araya D.
Gilbertsville, PA
This makes my skin very soft and gentle. This is my go to product for everyday actions. I don't know what I could do with out it. The only con is some places, this product can be a little pricey. Other wise this is a great product.❤️
Rose D.
Schuylerville, NY
We love the scent of this soap. It gets the boys to wash their hands more! Just be careful when pushing down , if your a little hard it shoots the soap right out at you
Taanya W.
I love the happy scent this had. I would love this in a body wash if they make it.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
Very good scent for the kitchen or a refreshing scent for summer! Smells great, feels great, lasts a while.