Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - SUNSHINE & LEMONS uploaded by Elana K.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - SUNSHINE & LEMONS
Trupti A.
Leipzig
What I love most about this product is how gentle it is on my hands. I don't have the stretched, dry feeling after washing my hands with this cleansing soap! So yay!! Also, the pump is super easy giving my an adequate amount with just a small push. I absolutely adore the fragrance of this product. It fills my entire personal space with the aroma of lemons. I love that the smell is not too strong or harsh. Subtlety at its best! Good value for money! ❤️
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
I am in love with Bath and Body Works hand soaps. I always keep about 20 in my closet JUST IN CASE. I love this particular scent for the kitchen. I have tried other brands but they aren't as thick feeling. This soap just feels expensive and it really makes my hands feel clean. When I bought a different brand my husband complained that his hands didn't feel as clean. This is the only soap for us. I also always give it out as gifts and people love it!
Elana K.
I love this scent!!! In my opinion, it is better than the Kitchen Lemon one. This is seasonal so I bought a few. It is full of fresh lemony citrus that makes you smile. I put this in the kitchen. I got this on sale, otherwise I think the regular price is quite high for what it is.
Christen S.
My favorite thing about this is the scent! I love good clean scents and this one does it for me. It smells like fresh cut lemons and happiness! I love that fact that it's deep cleansing so i always feel germ free after cooking! Highly recommend.
Araya D.
Gilbertsville, PA
This makes my skin very soft and gentle. This is my go to product for everyday actions. I don't know what I could do with out it. The only con is some places, this product can be a little pricey. Other wise this is a great product.❤️
Rose D.
Schuylerville, NY
We love the scent of this soap. It gets the boys to wash their hands more! Just be careful when pushing down , if your a little hard it shoots the soap right out at you
Ash K.
I love this hand soap! Light and refreshing, it's perfect for the kitchen. I love to use it, especially after washing the dishes, to leave my hands feeling and smelling squeaky clean.
Shannon T.
Sulphur Springs, TX
Totally a great product love the smell and all bath and body products does not dry out skin at all and leaves hands feeling clean and smelling great
L F.
This hand soap smells amazing. It's fresh and clean in a bright lemon scent. Great for your restroom or kitchen.