Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Yailin G.Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Anna W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bree F.
Baden, PA
I absolutely love this hand soap! It smells so pretty and doesn't dry out my hands too much.
Jessica C.
I love bath &, body works products. . This hand soap smells amazing and gets the job done.
Michelle I.
Kenai, AK
I love bath and body works anything! Smells amazing and leaves your hands so nice and soft!
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR
I love this scent, very very feminine, floral very long lasting scent . yum yummy yummooooo
Gloria B.
Smells wonderful & stays smelling long after using! The bead help with the cleaning !
Alyx M.
I love all bath and body works hand soaps, this one especially. The smell is fresh.
Tina P.
Branford, CT
I have a different foaming soap in every bathroom in my house. I love them all!
Jennifer N.
Taft , TN
I love this scent! I also repurchase this scent! It smells Floral and fresh!
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
Love. Smells is amazing! Bath and body works always delivers it is amazing!
Dre B.
Ottawa, ON
I love these soaps so much! They smell great and don't make my hands feel super dry but instead just very clean! They almost always have some kind of promotion goin on so I usually stock up and have one at every sink in the house!