Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Yailin G.Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Anna W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I love bath and body works soaps. I use them all of the time and just about every scent is great.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Branford, CT
I have a different foaming soap in every bathroom in my house. I love them all!
kitty B.
kitty B.
Brooklyn , NY
I BOUGHT THIS JUST BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE , BUT I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE SMELL I LOVE THE PACKAGING JUST WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SMELL
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
Love. Smells is amazing! Bath and body works always delivers it is amazing!
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
I love using anything form Bath and Body. This scent will stay on forever and texture of the soap is nice. The only problem I have is the color. I am not a fan of pink, so that is the only thing I will change.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR
I love this scent, very very feminine, floral very long lasting scent . yum yummy yummooooo
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Van Buren, AR
Smells so good and cleans very well. I wash my hands at least 5x a day. Doesn't dry my hands out at all. Leaves them smooth and smelling great
Becca M.
Becca M.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a fan of all bath and body works soaps, but peony has always been a top pick for my hand washing routine. Pink, being my favorite color to begin with, makes me want the soap, but the fragrance lasts for hours after using. ☺️
Myah C.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Bath and body works is doing it right with this product line. The soap is gentle foaming and it cleanses and softens your hands all at the same time. Not to mention it also made my hands smell great!
Holly O.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
This Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL leaves my hands feeling clean and soft and it also smells very nice too Price is also great, I am super happy with this soap and will definitely buy it again in the future.