Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Yailin G.Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Anna W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kasey B.
This is currently in my bathroom for my son, who is eight, to make a mess of and waste. It smells so good, though :)
Yailin G.
OMG i love bath and body works i love all their products , the smells of it is so good . i love bath and body works
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC
I buy all of my hand soaps from Bath & Body works. This scent is beyond amazing and lasts for such a long time.
Susan C.
Middleburg, FL
How could you NOT love bath and body ANYTHING? It smells so nice and layers well with corresponding lotions.
Tricia C.
Las Vegas , NV
Who doesn't love Bath &Body Works?! I love love this scent very floral and sweet! Makes washing hands fun.
Tina B.
Crystal, MN
Yum! It smells so good. Excited to use this product. I love bath and body works so I am sure I'll love it
Erica L.
Lansing, MI
Seriously smells like everything spring should smell like! This scent has become a staple in my house!
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I love bath and body works soaps. I use them all of the time and just about every scent is great.
Elma C.
El Paso, TX
This is one of my favorite handsoaps for the bathrooms, love that its not too flowery scented.
Christie M.
Thorsby, AL
I love just about every bath and body Works hand soap! Leaves my hands smooth and smells great!