Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Yailin G.Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Anna W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Erica L.
Erica L.
Lansing, MI
Seriously smells like everything spring should smell like! This scent has become a staple in my house!
Nagina W.
Nagina W.
Phoenix, AZ
Great scent! Love the product! Really cleans your hands without over drying them! Thanks for making such great products!
Christie M.
Christie M.
Thorsby, AL
I love just about every bath and body Works hand soap! Leaves my hands smooth and smells great!
Alyx M.
Alyx M.
I love all bath and body works hand soaps, this one especially. The smell is fresh.
Talina G.
Talina G.
Tampa, FL
IN LOVEEEEEE I just cant wait to buy more and more of these soapss, big difference in my hands, definately reccomand it
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
This is the only hand soap that my roommates and I use. We have it in every bathroom of the house. It smells good and works very well. We love it!
Ashley d.
Ashley d.
My mother she buys this hand some she buy them all they time they make my hands feel great and we buy them at bath and body works when they are on sale it's easy to use and affordable!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Nashville , TN
I love this scent! I also repurchase this scent! It smells Floral and fresh!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love bath &, body works products. . This hand soap smells amazing and gets the job done.
Gloria B.
Gloria B.
Smells wonderful & stays smelling long after using! The bead help with the cleaning !