Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Yailin G.Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Anna W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
I have this soap in my bathroom right now. The scent is so potent and lovely. It leaves my hands smelling fresh and clean. Absolutely love it.
kitty B.
Brooklyn , NY
I BOUGHT THIS JUST BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE , BUT I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE SMELL I LOVE THE PACKAGING JUST WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SMELL
Deissy V.
Ossining, Ny
I was given this product as a gift. I loved this product but I feel like it could have been a little bit better with the packaging.
Natalie C.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing! Leaves hands feeling soft and smelling wonderful! My absolute favorite!! I never even try a different scent it's my go to.
Chelsea D.
Highland , UT
Love the smell! It also suds a lot! I feel like the smell lingers which I like and I don't feel like it leaves a residue on my skin.
Nicole S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Best smelling hand soap from BBW! I haven't been able to find again since I bought it once but the smell is absolutely amazing!!!
Crystal S.
Posen, Il
I absolutely love bath and body works deep cleansing soaps. Honestly its the only one that makes me feel like my hands are clean
Angelica F.
Corona, CA
I love each product from bath and body works and this scent is very refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nagina W.
Phoenix, AZ
Great scent! Love the product! Really cleans your hands without over drying them! Thanks for making such great products!
Talina G.
Tampa, FL
IN LOVEEEEEE I just cant wait to buy more and more of these soapss, big difference in my hands, definately reccomand it