Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Yailin G.Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Anna W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Summer P.
Summer P.
Aragon, GA
Bath and body works deep cleaning hand foam is great and the feeling you get from washing your hands with it is a nice clean refreshing one as well .
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
Corona, CA
I love each product from bath and body works and this scent is very refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing! Leaves hands feeling soft and smelling wonderful! My absolute favorite!! I never even try a different scent it's my go to.
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
This is currently in my bathroom for my son, who is eight, to make a mess of and waste. It smells so good, though :)
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Kenai, AK
I love bath and body works anything! Smells amazing and leaves your hands so nice and soft!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC
I buy all of my hand soaps from Bath & Body works. This scent is beyond amazing and lasts for such a long time.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Middleburg, FL
How could you NOT love bath and body ANYTHING? It smells so nice and layers well with corresponding lotions.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Posen, Il
I absolutely love bath and body works deep cleansing soaps. Honestly its the only one that makes me feel like my hands are clean
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
Las Vegas , NV
Who doesn't love Bath &Body Works?! I love love this scent very floral and sweet! Makes washing hands fun.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Crystal, MN
Yum! It smells so good. Excited to use this product. I love bath and body works so I am sure I'll love it