Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Anna W.Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Yailin G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kendra P.
Fort Smith , AR
Smells so good and cleans very well. I wash my hands at least 5x a day. Doesn't dry my hands out at all. Leaves them smooth and smelling great
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
I have this soap in my bathroom right now. The scent is so potent and lovely. It leaves my hands smelling fresh and clean. Absolutely love it.
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
I BOUGHT THIS JUST BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE , BUT I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE SMELL I LOVE THE PACKAGING JUST WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SMELL
Deissy V.
Ossining, NY
I was given this product as a gift. I loved this product but I feel like it could have been a little bit better with the packaging.
Natalie C.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing! Leaves hands feeling soft and smelling wonderful! My absolute favorite!! I never even try a different scent it's my go to.
Chelsea D.
Highland, UT
Love the smell! It also suds a lot! I feel like the smell lingers which I like and I don't feel like it leaves a residue on my skin.
Nicole S.
Brook Park, OH
Best smelling hand soap from BBW! I haven't been able to find again since I bought it once but the smell is absolutely amazing!!!
Crystal S.
Posen, Il
I absolutely love bath and body works deep cleansing soaps. Honestly its the only one that makes me feel like my hands are clean
Angelica F.
Corona, CA
I love each product from bath and body works and this scent is very refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nagina W.
Phoenix, AZ
Great scent! Love the product! Really cleans your hands without over drying them! Thanks for making such great products!