Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Yailin G.Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Anna W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Becca M.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a fan of all bath and body works soaps, but peony has always been a top pick for my hand washing routine. Pink, being my favorite color to begin with, makes me want the soap, but the fragrance lasts for hours after using. ☺️
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Bath and body works is doing it right with this product line. The soap is gentle foaming and it cleanses and softens your hands all at the same time. Not to mention it also made my hands smell great!
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love love the smell of this it's floral goodness. It's very affordable and it gives my family and myself the deep clean I want. I bought it at bath and body works and highly recommend it
Ashley d.
My mother she buys this hand some she buy them all they time they make my hands feel great and we buy them at bath and body works when they are on sale it's easy to use and affordable!
Summer P.
Aragon, GA
Bath and body works deep cleaning hand foam is great and the feeling you get from washing your hands with it is a nice clean refreshing one as well .
Alex H.
this soap has the most amazing scent. I love how easy it is to pump out and the bright color. The bath and body works soap really cleans well too!
Taylor C.
This is the only hand soap that my roommates and I use. We have it in every bathroom of the house. It smells good and works very well. We love it!
Chrystelle H.
Flushing, NY
Bath and Body Works hand soap is the only hand soap I use! Doesn't over dry and always smell amazing. This is one of my favorite scents love it!
Kaitlyn D.
The foaming actions are really strong and the soap smells super good. It gets dirt off like you want and leaves behind a good smell all day long.
Kendra P.
Fort Smith , AR
Smells so good and cleans very well. I wash my hands at least 5x a day. Doesn't dry my hands out at all. Leaves them smooth and smelling great