Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Yailin G.Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Anna W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Mary-Anne B.
Mary-Anne B.
Milford, NH
Best soap products available. Worth the extra money. Is the only hand soap I allow to be used in my home and my husband completely agrees. When I tell him the hand soaps are in sale we stick up and get about 12 bottles at a time.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ocean view, DE
What a beautiful color this is. I honestly just bought it because it matches my bathroom. But now I would buy it just based on the scent alone. It makes my hands so soft and smell delicious. My boyfriend loves it too!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Hays, KS
love love love this product. works wonders. I am constantly getting this when I run out. I got this at Bath & Body Works in my college town. very effective would definitely recommend and will continue buying it.
leah s.
leah s.
brookville, OH
I love this scent, and if you shop the sales and combine with a coupon you can get them for such a great price, i prefer the foaming soaps rather than the "deep cleansing", they last longer.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Tiffin, OH
Not  fan of the scent.  I will say that it is a pretty color and true to Bath and Body, it is a great product, however, it doesn't align with the amazing memory I have of my mother's peonies.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
The foaming actions are really strong and the soap smells super good. It gets dirt off like you want and leaves behind a good smell all day long.
Alex H.
Alex H.
this soap has the most amazing scent. I love how easy it is to pump out and the bright color. The bath and body works soap really cleans well too!
Deissy V.
Deissy V.
Ossining, Ny
I was given this product as a gift. I loved this product but I feel like it could have been a little bit better with the packaging.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Highland , UT
Love the smell! It also suds a lot! I feel like the smell lingers which I like and I don't feel like it leaves a residue on my skin.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Best smelling hand soap from BBW! I haven't been able to find again since I bought it once but the smell is absolutely amazing!!!