Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Yailin G.Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Anna W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Anna W.
Anna W.
Laurinburg, NC
I keep bath and body works antibacterial hand sanitizer because #1 it smells GREAT and #2 I am a neat/clean freak. I suggest it to anyone. I feel like your hands should always smell as good as you. Especially when it's on sale and affordable. I always recommend it to my co-workers and friends.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love love the smell of this it's floral goodness. It's very affordable and it gives my family and myself the deep clean I want. I bought it at bath and body works and highly recommend it
Chrystelle H.
Chrystelle H.
Flushing, NY
Bath and Body Works hand soap is the only hand soap I use! Doesn't over dry and always smell amazing. This is one of my favorite scents love it!
Emily H.
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
I have this soap in my bathroom right now. The scent is so potent and lovely. It leaves my hands smelling fresh and clean. Absolutely love it.
Yailin G.
Yailin G.
OMG i love bath and body works i love all their products , the smells of it is so good . i love bath and body works
Elma C.
Elma C.
El Paso, TX
This is one of my favorite handsoaps for the bathrooms, love that its not too flowery scented.
Bree F.
Bree F.
Baden, PA
I absolutely love this hand soap! It smells so pretty and doesn't dry out my hands too much.
Kasi P.
Kasi P.
I love the smell of this soap. I have very dry skin and some soaps make the dryness worse, but I really love Bath and Body Works soap because it does not leave my skin dry like other soaps do. I have these soaps in every bathroom in my house. Highly recommend!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Godfrey , IL
Smells so good and easy to lather. The smell is strong so you can smell it in the room. I bought this product at bath and body works at a local mall and it is very affordable. I will definitely be going back to their semi annual sale to buy more
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
Love the lather that this hand soap gives. You really feel a sudsy deep clean. The scent is awesome, like a light floral type scent. I would definitely recommend this item to others. I keep it in my bathroom, and another one in the kitchen.