Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Yailin G.Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap PINK PEONIES & PEARS 8 fl oz / 236 mL uploaded by Anna W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kasi P.
I love the smell of this soap. I have very dry skin and some soaps make the dryness worse, but I really love Bath and Body Works soap because it does not leave my skin dry like other soaps do. I have these soaps in every bathroom in my house. Highly recommend!
Jessica H.
Godfrey , IL
Smells so good and easy to lather. The smell is strong so you can smell it in the room. I bought this product at bath and body works at a local mall and it is very affordable. I will definitely be going back to their semi annual sale to buy more
Anastasia S.
Copiague, NY
Love the lather that this hand soap gives. You really feel a sudsy deep clean. The scent is awesome, like a light floral type scent. I would definitely recommend this item to others. I keep it in my bathroom, and another one in the kitchen.
Mary-Anne B.
Milford, NH
Best soap products available. Worth the extra money. Is the only hand soap I allow to be used in my home and my husband completely agrees. When I tell him the hand soaps are in sale we stick up and get about 12 bottles at a time.
Jennifer C.
Ocean view, DE
What a beautiful color this is. I honestly just bought it because it matches my bathroom. But now I would buy it just based on the scent alone. It makes my hands so soft and smell delicious. My boyfriend loves it too!
Crystal M.
Hays, KS
love love love this product. works wonders. I am constantly getting this when I run out. I got this at Bath & Body Works in my college town. very effective would definitely recommend and will continue buying it.
leah s.
brookville, OH
I love this scent, and if you shop the sales and combine with a coupon you can get them for such a great price, i prefer the foaming soaps rather than the "deep cleansing", they last longer.
Michelle T.
Tiffin, OH
Not  fan of the scent.  I will say that it is a pretty color and true to Bath and Body, it is a great product, however, it doesn't align with the amazing memory I have of my mother's peonies.
Maheen J.
I love using anything form Bath and Body. This scent will stay on forever and texture of the soap is nice. The only problem I have is the color. I am not a fan of pink, so that is the only thing I will change.
Anna W.
Laurinburg, NC
I keep bath and body works antibacterial hand sanitizer because #1 it smells GREAT and #2 I am a neat/clean freak. I suggest it to anyone. I feel like your hands should always smell as good as you. Especially when it's on sale and affordable. I always recommend it to my co-workers and friends.