BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lexie H.
I love all of bath and body works hand soaps they smell AMAZING and definitely do get your hands nice and clean and leave you feeling fresh. The sent us long lasting and I definitely do repurchase bath and body works products often
Amy V.
Visalia, CA
I love anything lavender. I have always used Bath and Body Works hand soaps. The smell is amazing and sticks around so your hands smell good for awhile after washing. I would definitely buy this over and over again!
Brittany L.
Hartford, MI
I love Bath and Body foaming soaps. They always smell amazing and are very mild so they don't irritate my skin if I use them often. Worth the price and they'll last forever! I would definitely buy again.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
I like their hand soaps because they don't leave my hands feeling extremely dry. However, it doesn't seem to lather very well. But I like that they always have great sales and coupons available!!
Cheyenne  B.
The scent is so fresh! However if you don't like lavender you will obviously not like this scent. The soap leaves your hands feeling clean without drying your skin out.
Rebecca H.
Love these hand sopes they smell great and leave your hands so soft and smelling great! Its very gentle but gets the job done! I have no cons this product is amazing definitely would recommend to everyone
Briana J.
I love the scent of lavender!! This soap smells so wonderful! They always have deals also that you can buy more than one for a good discount. It's gentle on your skin too
Me encanta bath & body works todos sus productos y mucho mas el hand soap, deja un agradable aroma que dura mucho tiempo en la piel y no la reseqa para nada. Tambien me gusta por que tienen gran variedad de olores muuy agradables.
Autumn S.
Berry, KY
I love this hand soap it's amazing and feeling wonderful on your hands. Also your hand don't dry out! As a mommy of twins I wash my hands a lot and I love this stuff!
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
I fricken love this soap!! It smells really really nice and after my hands not only smell good but they are soft and smooth. I love it so much ! Definitely recommend.:)