Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Dancing Waters uploaded by LaDeana A.Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Dancing Waters uploaded by Pia W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Tallahassee, FL
Dancing Waters is one of my favorite BB&W scents! It's light and crisp and genuinely smells clean. The deep cleansing soaps I prefer to the foam because it gently exfoliates your hands and also contains moisturizing beads. The antibacterial properties means I love using it in the kitchen to ensure my hands are clean when I cook and after I've prepared any meat! BB&W deep cleansing soap has a good price tag that means it's economical too!
Mary D.
Mary D.
I absolutely love bath and body works soaps I have a bottle by every sink in my house. This particular one is so nice it cleans like it should and smells so amazing sometimes I find myself washing my hands just because the smell faded off! It's also works great when you pair the soaps that have a matching lotion the scent lasts throughout the day with out a doubt! Worth the money!
LaDeana A.
LaDeana A.
Eagle Creek, IN
This product is definitely a deep clean i actually use this to wash my hand after washing dishes. It smells wonderful. Does not leave film on hands and works good with any lotion. The price is $6.50 but with bath and body works they are always running a sale on these. I wod recommend you go pick one up get for winter smelling hands. Clearly in my picture im almost out.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Macungie, PA
I received the dancing waters scent shampoo from a hotel that I visited and fell in love with the scent. Ever since I have bought this scent for hand soap. I keep it in the downstairs bathroom and continue to receive compliment after compliment. The price is also fair as you can find tons of coupons online for Bath and Body Works.
Adrianna Q.
Adrianna Q.
Brewerton, NY
Cleans very throughoughly! Great scent and foams up great so you really know you're getting everything. I switch between this and other scents but I use it was the main soap in all of my house. The lathering of the soap really feels nice. I never want to stop washing my hands! Recommend it to anyone, especially with kids!
Catie R.
Catie R.
Fremont, CA
I really like Bath & Body Works new deep cleansing hand soaps. They don't leave your hands dry like many soaps do, and have a fun feel when using them. I'm not a fan of sweet soaps, so Dancing Waters is the perfect scent for me. After washing, your hands of clean, have a fresh but light scent, and haven't dried out
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Huntsville, AL
It's does its job! I love the ultra tiny beads! My hand feel nice and soft afterwards. It's definitely a good scrub and remind me of the kind of scrub I would use on my face as in skin care products and this hand soap is like a awesome skin care product just for you hands instead of your face.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Norman, OK
This soap is my go to in the bathroom. It has a nice fragrance that isn't overbearing. The lather is clean and quick, not something that you feel you can't get off your skin. Makes my hands feel soft even after multiple washes. I enjoy this so much I have bought it for friends and family.
Kayle M.
Kayle M.
Waterford, MI
I love love love this soap, especially in the foaming hand soap. It cleans my hands very well and the smell is so refreshing. I cannot live without my bath and body works hand soap, I love it so much! I would definitely buy it again!!! I recommend this to anyone who loves soap.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
I do love the Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps, especially in Dancing Waters, however, if you have older pipes, you need to be careful with the Deep Cleansing formula. It will typically clog them.I recommend the foaming to anyone with this issue! Otherwise, good product.