Bath & Body Works Deep Aqua Cooling Body Souffle Signature Collection 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Heather R.
Goose Creek, SC
I love the way that the body souffles fell when you put them on. The deep aqua has a nice, relaxing smell and I get compliments on how good I smell every time I use it! I use it every day! I bought this from bath and body works and I would definitely buy again and recommend this to anyone.
Alesha H.
I love the smell of this lotion. I use it in the summer because of its fresh and clean smell. The smell also reminds me of the beach and keeps my skin moisturized for most of the day, without being oily.
Ryan M.
Lexington, KY
Soothing is the key word to this. I had a terrible bug bite and it itched like crazy. Fortunately I remembered that i had this in the cabinet. I applied this and the relief was instant. What a relief!
Evelyn G.
Galveston, TX
The cooling soufflé is honestly one of my favorite products at Bath and Body Works. I live in a coastal area and it always keeps me very cool despite the humidity. It smells great and is very gentle on my skin. I would definitely buy it again because it's really worth it.
Jen J.
Los Angeles, CA
The way a product smells is really important to me because most smells overwhelm me and I feel like they'll follow me all day! I love to smother this on, especially after a day in the sun. Would def buy over and over and over.
Nicole G.
I love everything Bath & Bodyworks! Their lotions are the best smelling and always keep my skin looking radiant. All the scents leave me so many different options too!
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
I wish they still made this. This was the best lotion for my skin. Smelled so good and kept my skin so soft. Didn't leave it greasy. Only needed to apply once a day.
Tamerlaine S.
Waterville, ME
This stuff is so great! Not only does it not leave you slimy, it leaves you feeling cool and hydrated! I would definitely recommend this to my friends, when they can get it that is.
Emma C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A discontinued BBW product. Which is a shame since I rather enjoyed this one! It was a nice lotion to use at the end of a long day as the cooling properties and scent helps with destressing.
Jasmine M.
Tomball, TX
This deep aqua cooling souffle is amzing after the day out in the sun! It helps soothe sun burns so well! It cools and moisturizes the body and it is very gentle! I bought it from my local mall and would re-buy it again!