Bath & Body Works Deep Aqua Cooling Body Souffle Signature Collection 6 fl oz (177 ml)

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Nika S.
Nika S.
Im the kind to travel alot, and honestly to me this product is a life-saver. Recently, i took a trip to Cauncun, Mexico. About 4 days into the trip i noticed a very bubbly red area. I noticed that i had gotten a horrible sunburn, so i grabbed my Deep Aqua Cooling Body Souffle and rubbed it on my burn. It felt so smooth, and it had a relaxing cold feeling! I believe its the best treatment for a burn & i defiantly recommend it!
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
This one is a discontinued item for bath and body works. I'm not sure why the get rid of a lot of there top sellers but I still have a jar of this one. smell is so fresh but not a bathroom smell. beachy but not coconut. planty but not aloe. it's just refreshing. great for burnt skin or just to hydrate. love this stuff
Heather R.
Heather R.
Goose Creek, SC
I love the way that the body souffles fell when you put them on. The deep aqua has a nice, relaxing smell and I get compliments on how good I smell every time I use it! I use it every day! I bought this from bath and body works and I would definitely buy again and recommend this to anyone.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Galveston, TX
The cooling soufflé is honestly one of my favorite products at Bath and Body Works. I live in a coastal area and it always keeps me very cool despite the humidity. It smells great and is very gentle on my skin. I would definitely buy it again because it's really worth it.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love how this feels on my skin. it keeps my skin looking healthy and hydrated. my favorite part about this it the scent of it. It keeps my skin feeling really soft. I use it everyday and i love it. I recommend using it and i buy it a lot!!! it is reasonably priced too
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Perry Hall, MD
I love this bath & body works body soufflé. It's so creamy and moisturizing compared to plain lotions. The cooling effect of this product is especially enjoyable in the summer. I love using it after I've spent a little too much time in the sun.
Juliette D.
Juliette D.
Vienna, VA
This product is very luxurious feeling and has a nice and clean scent. It is very moisturizing but doesn't feel greasy on the skin. I use this product on my legs after I shave and it has lasted me a couple months so far. Very nice body butter
Erika M.
Erika M.
This is so smooth on your skin. It leaves a nice cooling feeling, and soothes irritation from shaving or other irritants. I put it on after I shower and my skin feels amazing! It lasts a long time too since it's such a large container.
Christi E.
Christi E.
Columbia, SC
This cooling souffle is the greatest gift on a hot summer day. I keep mine in the fridge. After I have been to the pool or beach I come in and
Put some on to cool off. It feels amazing and leaves my skin soft. A tad bit sticky though.
Jen J.
Jen J.
Los Angeles, CA
The way a product smells is really important to me because most smells overwhelm me and I feel like they'll follow me all day! I love to smother this on, especially after a day in the sun. Would def buy over and over and over.