Bath & Body Works Dark Blue Loofah

by Bath & Body Works

Shower in style with the perfect puff for a luxurious lather

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Dark Blue Loofah!
makayla B.
Laverge
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Bath & Body Works Dark Blue Loofah
I love the loofah. Makes my shower experience so much better. Color is so pretty also. Its soft and gently exfoliates!
Influenster M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Bath & Body Works Dark Blue Loofah uploaded by Influenster M.
Review for: Bath & Body Works Emerald Loofah, Bath & Body Works Gray Loofah, Bath & Body Works Pink Loofah, Bath & Body Works Dark Blue Loofah
Ooh La La! I do never run out of my Loofah, #bathandbodyworks Loofah is the best, fluffy and last a long time! This is a need in your #bodyskincare collection to have a soft skin! #exfoliate skin with this kind of loofah doesn't scratch your skin or damage your skin! Absolutely recommend!!! [product:bath-&-body-works-dark-blue-loofah]

Looking for your answer?