Bath Body Works Dark Amber Body Lotion uploaded by Xochitl G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath & Body Works Body Creams & Body Lotions - Bath & Body Works Dark Amber for Men 8.0 oz Body Lotion see more...

Suany N.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband uses this lotion and I love the smell. I feel like it doesn't moisturize well during the winter time but in the summer is pretty good.
Xochitl G.
Burnsville, MN
This men's lotion is very smooth and creamy it smells amazing bought it for my son for back to school. He actually loved the smell.
Belinda N.
New Boston, MI
Love the scent of this product. Always a treat when I can get a hold of this item. Love it! A+++
Try it, you will love it too!
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
My favorite scent. Mature and not too heavy. It's always been my go to anything of year. The peppermint is a great one too
Ashley B.
El Cajon, CA
The smell is too strong for me, but the moisturizing properties are the same as the rest of bath and body Works lotions
Carmen C.
The smell is very strong. It smells nice at first, kind of like cologne, but then it has a slightly sour smell.
Samantha H.
Jackson, MS
The smell is amazing and it's such a great product! I love bath and body works and everything that they have!
Erika M.
I recieves the body lotion as a present and the scent is fabulous and the cream itseld is not too oily
Melissa S.
My boyfriend bought this for himself a few months ago and the smell was not good! I didn't like it, nor did he. It was a very fragrant strong smell