Bath Body Works Dark Amber Body Lotion uploaded by Xochitl G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath & Body Works Body Creams & Body Lotions - Bath & Body Works Dark Amber for Men 8.0 oz Body Lotion see more...

Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
Love the scent! Very lush and elegant, yet sexy at the same time. THe lotion itself doesn't clog my pores or feel sticky, yet keeps my skin moisturized in the winter.
While the price is higher than I like, coupons definitely make it more viable for me to buy again.
Stephen D.
Paulden, AZ
So the lotion purposes work well! The fragrance is not the best though. I thought it would be good because I bought the Dark Amber body and hair wash and I really like that product.
Ashley B.
San Diego , CA
The smell is too strong for me, but the moisturizing properties are the same as the rest of bath and body Works lotions
Stayc S.
Okay I have to confess something. I'm pretty sure this smell was made for men - I bought it for my husband but I sneak and use it in the shower for myself because I LOVE the scent. I also use this on my little boys - it has a woodsy smell that isn't overpowering. We will definitely be buying it again!
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
Bought this scent along with another scent for my husband. He desperately needs lotion but can be super picky as most smell feminine. He was surprised that a "mens lotion" existed. He doesn't dislike the Dark Amber but does prefer the other scent more.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This smells warm, cozy, and sensual. It's a product perfectly suited for those colder months of the year. I wouldn't say this is a very hydrating lotion, but it smells amazing. ❤️ Also, it's affordable!
McKenna P.
Washington, DC
This lotion is very moisturizing and the scent is amazing - sweet and musky. Upon application the scent is very strong but it softly lingers for hours after. Price point is great and it would make a great gift for anyone. I would absolutely repurchase.
Penelope G.
Smells great! Leaves skin nice and soft. It's very long lasting. The smell stays for a long time. I bought it at the store in the mall. Awesome lotion I would defetenlh recommend it to everyone I know.
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
This lotion is good it's nice and creamy and the smell is strong. Just this aroma is not my type it's a bit too strong for me. I Prefer the scent from Ocean body lotion.
Carmen C.
The smell is very strong. It smells nice at first, kind of like cologne, but then it has a slightly sour smell.