Bath & Body Works® Dancing Waters Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by LaDeana A.Bath & Body Works® Dancing Waters Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Pia W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated with skin-renewing microspheres to effectively cleanse and exfoliate. Now enriched with nourishing Aloe and protective Vitamin E, our cleanest rinse ever leaves hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented!

LaDeana A.
Eagle Creek, IN
This product is definitely a deep clean i actually use this to wash my hand after washing dishes. It smells wonderful. Does not leave film on hands and works good with any lotion. The price is $6.50 but with bath and body works they are always running a sale on these. I wod recommend you go pick one up get for winter smelling hands. Clearly in my picture im almost out.
Kristen P.
Tallahassee, FL
Dancing Waters is one of my favorite BB&W scents! It's light and crisp and genuinely smells clean. The deep cleansing soaps I prefer to the foam because it gently exfoliates your hands and also contains moisturizing beads. The antibacterial properties means I love using it in the kitchen to ensure my hands are clean when I cook and after I've prepared any meat! BB&W deep cleansing soap has a good price tag that means it's economical too!
Mary D.
I absolutely love bath and body works soaps I have a bottle by every sink in my house. This particular one is so nice it cleans like it should and smells so amazing sometimes I find myself washing my hands just because the smell faded off! It's also works great when you pair the soaps that have a matching lotion the scent lasts throughout the day with out a doubt! Worth the money!
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
I do love the Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps, especially in Dancing Waters, however, if you have older pipes, you need to be careful with the Deep Cleansing formula. It will typically clog them.I recommend the foaming to anyone with this issue! Otherwise, good product.
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
I really like Bath & Body Works new deep cleansing hand soaps. They don't leave your hands dry like many soaps do, and have a fun feel when using them. I'm not a fan of sweet soaps, so Dancing Waters is the perfect scent for me. After washing, your hands of clean, have a fresh but light scent, and haven't dried out
Brittany A.
Ocala, FL
This soap smells like the definition of clean! It has a lasting fresh scent. I bought this product from the local bath and body works. It was gentle on the skin. It may be a bit pricey for hand soap, but it would make a great gift. I would buy this product again.
Pia W.
I love the feeling of the micro-beads in the soap. It makes me feel like I'm actually scrubbing my hands and getting them very clean. The smells just top them off and beats all other competition, I only buy these for my house.
Jillian G.
Norman, OK
This soap is my go to in the bathroom. It has a nice fragrance that isn't overbearing. The lather is clean and quick, not something that you feel you can't get off your skin. Makes my hands feel soft even after multiple washes. I enjoy this so much I have bought it for friends and family.
Julie C.
Macungie, PA
I received the dancing waters scent shampoo from a hotel that I visited and fell in love with the scent. Ever since I have bought this scent for hand soap. I keep it in the downstairs bathroom and continue to receive compliment after compliment. The price is also fair as you can find tons of coupons online for Bath and Body Works.
Asia M.
These hand soaps are amazing. The fragrances are always really pleasant. I also prefer the hand wash with the little microbeads for a little more exfoliation. They also last pretty long and I stock up whenever they are having a sale