Bath & Body Works® Dancing Waters Body Lotion uploaded by m r.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer.

• "I definitely recommend this product to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "It's a very refreshing, clean, light scent which I love." in 1 review
  • "this isn't my favorite scent but they all leave your skin soft and smelling great" in 1 review
Nico P.
Enfield
This lotion is definitely hydrating, but it leaves my fingers a bit greasy after I use it, which can be annoying because I always feel like I haven't rubbed it in enough. It smells pretty good, but it's not really anything special. Kind of a forgettable, basic Bath and Body Works scent.
Hannah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hated the scent of this, so it took me forever to use it up. It had a very sour smell to it like when Dean used to throw up breast milk as a baby. I am glad that this is gone and used up and I never have to smell it ever again. I do not recommend this scent and I would not purchase this. This was given to me as a gift. I enjoyed the cream consistency of the lotion. However, I do like the Triple Moisture lotions in the tube better. This lotion would be best used during the summer when you would use lighter lotions that sink in quickly. I would purchase this type of lotion again, but obviously not in this scent.
Ree R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have this in the lotion and the body wash. This is one of my absolute favorites and have been repurchasing over and over again since 2013 i think.. i love it! the scent is very fresh and light! Some scents give me a headache.. this one, i can smell all day long and never get tired of it. The body wash reminds me a little of a grapefruit smell.. i don't know , it could just be me. I definitely recommend this product to anyone! My husband and I both use this in the body wash! I would definitely continue to repurchase!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
I really like this scent! It's a very refreshing, clean, light scent which I love. Not overbearing at all. The lotion itself is also lightweight and pretty smooth.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
This smells nice and fresh and clean. On the other hand, I kind of think it smells like hand soap. Not my favorite but I know many people love this one.
Bethany L.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells nice. Long lasting. Not an over powering smell. This is definitely one of my favs when I need a break from the fruity stuff.
Megan M.
I always love my bath and body works lotions!! this isn't my favorite scent but they all leave your skin soft and smelling great
Amber T.
I love bath and body works lotions. They always leave my skin feeling soft and smooth without clogging my pores.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Loveeeee this scent words can't explain how good it smells the lotion is good to and the smell stays on all day
Abby W.
Not crazy about this scent. Gives me a headache! It is strong and not a scent I would think of for water lol

Amazon