Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Massiel D.Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Becki M.Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Erika M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I love the smell of this stuff, but I'm questioning if it's as st...3 Answers
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this soap it smells so clean and fresh! the foamy texture is light and doesn't dry out your hands like some of the liquid soaps do so i like to switch to this one during winter. It leaves your hands clean and soft. Its affordable and almost always on sale. this scent is liked by everyone in my house.
Maggie R.
Sugar Grove , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the design and smell of this soap. The kids love that it foams so they always wash their hands! Whenever I have guests over they always tell me how much they love the smell.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bath & Body works foaming hand soaps are the best!! Have it by every sink in my house. Definitely the best hand soap and highly recommend! Always feel like my hands are clean and arnt dry feeling like some soaps leave your hands feeling. Only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 is because it's not my absolute favorite scent. It is good though!
Francesca C.
Homewood, IL
Foaming hand soap always goes a long way and spreads easily without being sticky. Smells great and leaves hands clean and soft
Heather B.
This has a nice clean scent to it. Nothing too overpowering for a hand wash. It's just right!
Mikayla  F.
Akron , OH
Love the smell of this great for young makes washing their fun and they come in all different types of smells
Amy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and my hands always feel clean after using! Would buy again and recommend to everyone
Brittany J.
The foaming soaps are one of my favorite products. Leaves hands smelling good, and feeling clean!
Marcy O.
Orefield, PA
This soap is great! I love it! I would recommend this to anyone looking to try antibacterial soap from bath and body works!
Audrey P.
I absolutely love my foaming hand soap! I actually have two sitting by my kitchen sink. However, one is a little faulty and only foams half the time. Not sure why.
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
I love the smell of this stuff, but I'm questioning if it's as strong as Purell or brands as such. Any suggestions or comparisons?