Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Becki M.Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Massiel D.Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Erika M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I love the smell of this stuff, but I'm questioning if it...3 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap
Charita C.
Baytown, TX
I always stock up on these when I'm running low, or I stock up when B&BW has a really good sale. I'm a habitual hand washer, so I use up a bottle (by myself) in about a month. The reason I can't give this 5 stars is that B&BW comes out with too many fragrances. Some are really good, and get discontinued really quickly, like one called Candy Cane Bliss, and another called Cozy Vanilla something. Then there are the definite misses like Watermelon Lemonade and Cool Coconut Colada, and I can't wait to finish the bottle because the soap smells unpleasant. There are just way too many casualties in the B&BW line, and I find it frustrating. Yes, I will continue to purchase them, but I wish they would just FOCUS on fragrance quality.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
This hand soap came out at Bath and Body works during Christmas time. It has a very light smell. I love the foaming hand soaps because the seem to last longer than the other soaps at Bath and Body works, but sometimes I don't feel as if my hand are all the way clean with the foaming soaps from Bath and Body works than the other soaps. This is something that I may have to try again to see how the product works. I only bought one foaming hand soap and it was dancing water. I may have to go to the store and try another foaming soap to see if it was the product, but I'm not quite sure I can say I am truly pleased with foaming soap.
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
I am a big Bath and Body Works shopper and love their products for the most part. I always buy the foaming hand soaps when they offer the 7 for $24 deal so I like to mix it up on which scents I purchase. I bought this one and was pleasantly surprised by its scent. It isn't too strong so those with allergies and sensitivity to strong scents, this would be a great option. I used it in my guest bathroom and found my guests liked it as well. The only reason I'm giving it a four star review is because it's not my favorite hand soap scent but would purchase again.
Nikki G.
My family are all fans of B&BW foaming hand soaps, however, rarely can we agree on a scent. Dancing Waters has been the exception. We currently have this 1 variety in all 4 bathrooms of our home, while the norm is that each person has a preference. My husband typically goes for something more earthy & masculine (duh), while my daughter loves florals and me, well I'm a goner for anything citrus. And I usually would buy each person these various scents to make everyone happy. Until...Dancing Waters.
Katy K.
Ridgewood, NY
These are basically the only soaps I use in my bathroom, particularly in the water/beach themed scents, which tend to be light and pleasant rather than overpowering like some of the more classic scents. One bottle lasts a long time with just my boyfriend and I in the house, at least 6 weeks or so... I get the most bang for my buck by stocking up when they are on sale and making sure to use one of the coupons B&BW is always sending via mail or with purchases for 20% off or $10 off of $30, etc.
Christine V.
I love Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap, particularly in the Dancing Waters scent as it is and has always been my favorite. The hand soaps last about 1 to 2 months with daily use multiple times. I tend to purchase the soaps during deal times at Bath and Body Works as you can get multiple soaps for $3 each, which is similar in cost to other hand soaps. I would highly recommend using Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap, but would recommend also buying during sales, which are frequent!
Kelly A.
Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters Hand Soaps are in every bathroom in my house. Normally I love products that smell like dessert, but I would choose Dancing Waters over any other scent that Bath & Body Works carries. It smells clean and fresh, without that lemony smell that is usually used in cleaning products. This is definitely one of my favorites and Bath & Body Works seems to always be holding sales, so it's very reasonably priced.
Jamie D.
Ballston Lake, NY
I really enjoy Bath and Body works hand soaps, and the foaming hand soaps have that little added fun. I like that they wash off easily, they don't leave a residue or film, and the smell great. The Dancing Waters hand soap is a great choice for a clean, fresh scent. I catch myself creepily smelling my hands sometimes after because it is such a pleasant scent. It's worth a try if you like fresh, non-citrusy scents.
Kelsey W.
I am not a big fan of the foaming hand soaps because I feel like you get so much more from a gel liquid versus the foam but the dancing waters scent is fantastic if you like fresh/clean soaps! It's very a very light frangrance and perfect for a hand soap in the bathroom! The only reason I'm giving this three stars is because of the foaming soap and I tend to find it a little drying which can be a bummer!
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
I love the smell of this stuff, but I'm questioning if it's as strong as Purell or brands as such. Any suggestions or comparisons?